Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Table

just saying the table is looking strange in my opinion

teams like palace must been doing rubbish for them to be sack there manager, well i know they got good draw today but wasnt their last game 1st one they won under warnock? and they still like 17th with one win in like 10games

sheffutd seem to be picking up wins regularly yet have one small slip up last week win another 2 and only 11th

i was just saying basically the league hasnt settled down yet, i.e my wolves are no way the 3rd best team this year, if being honest only good games we had is vs you and cardiff away, all rest we been v.shoddy except draw last week vs tesco

[quote user="barclay4ever"]

[quote user="we8wba"]cant believe my team 3rd n still utter shite, weird world[/quote]

seriously mate y do u post on here?

[/quote]

because he wants to?

To be honest We8, we haven''t seen anything approaching great football either. Watford were okay, and obviously in a great run of form at the time we played them, but even they are on a bad run now. We play you soon so will have a chance to judge for ourselves. Are you making the trip to Carrow Road?

Think WBA and your team will be up there, along with our near neighbours. Apart from that, who knows?

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]To be honest We8, we haven''t seen anything approaching great football either. Watford were okay, and obviously in a great run of form at the time we played them, but even they are on a bad run now. We play you soon so will have a chance to judge for ourselves. Are you making the trip to Carrow Road? Think WBA and your team will be up there, along with our near neighbours. Apart from that, who knows?[/quote]

unfortently i will not be attending carrow road as i go to usa on the 27th december till the 2nd jan - i know i should of timed it better, i miss the norwich n home game vs sheffutd, also not going hull away boxing day due to family commitments

every year i try n get down to yours i cant for some reason, lets hope for 4th round of the cup then ;-) at yours