Sign in to follow this  
Victor Segura

Don't boo the players.

It''s about time the booers got behind the team as proper football people will realise the game is about confidence more than anything else,yes you need ability but if you don''t encourage and support the team they''ll either hide or lose there passion which we''ve seen since relegation from the premiership.Agreed not everyone likes and suppports delia but it''s time to get behind the team and the manager who by the way i wasn''t happy with but the more i see him do his job the more i like him,but back them cos delia will back him in january and this club will be back on the way up slowly but surely.It takes time to build a good side but i truly believe we''re on the way but it takes us to help aswell.  

If you attend any games at Carrow Road then you will see that almost every one there DOES get behind Norwich City players.  especially the Barclay and Snake pit.  We have done this through thick and thin. ups and down. One of these days that roof is gonna come off.  anyone who boos the players or the club or its board are not football supporters and therefore are just out for any attention they can get.  ie: Smudger.  before you critisize the support, be part of the support like myself and 24000+ others who attend the games.  My hat goes off to the city fans who travel to away games,  My god have you heard them lately.  bloody fantastic.

[quote user="Victor Segura"]It''s about time the booers got behind the team as proper football people will realise the game is about confidence more than anything else,yes you need ability but if you don''t encourage and support the team they''ll either hide or lose there passion which we''ve seen since relegation from the premiership.Agreed not everyone likes and suppports delia but it''s time to get behind the team and the manager who by the way i wasn''t happy with but the more i see him do his job the more i like him,but back them cos delia will back him in january and this club will be back on the way up slowly but surely.It takes time to build a good side but i truly believe we''re on the way but it takes us to help aswell.  [/quote]

Muppet. I dont normally take to booing. but after the WBA and wolves games, i did boo, because the players were bloody pathetic and i wasted £25 to watch us have 1 shot at goal (which went out for a throw in!!) at wolves, and a gutless passionless performance at WBA. I was at Stoke on sat and we lost, but we showed, passion, commitment, and desire and thus the team were applauded from the pitch by all of our support without a boo to be heard. I think you will also find that since GR has taken charge, the boos have been non-existant and i feel that if anyone is attention seeking it is you, creating a post and an argument based on events from over a month ago. The boos you heard prior to GR''s appointment were probably to do with the S**t we were being served up as reward for parting with our hard-earned cash to watch players, who earn more in a week than most of us do in a month, prance about and not show any desire to win the match and show no pride to wear the shirt many of us would do anything to get the opportunity to wear; as opposed to any protest at Delia as im sure most of us are aware that booing after a game will be taken by the players to be directed at them, as that is logical. What you appear to be saying, in the form of an analogy is that if you go and see a band who are awful and just dont look like they are bothered, (Amy Winehouse is a recent example) that the crowd booing after the performance should be assumed to be directed at the Record company and the people who pay the inflated salaries.Grow up and stop trying to create friction and arguments on here when there are none to be and there is actually quite a positive vibe around this club at the moment.

[quote user="ob1"]When did they ever get booed in the last couple of games!?[/quote]

It''s just another criticise the supporters post isn''t it.

It''s our fault when we get beaten apparently.

Victor - you make fair points but please keep up!...the booing has gone away...we have had a really upbeat feeling in the crowd for the past three games...Stoke away this week was 100% solid with the team.

first post sounds like ian holloway on championship, did you just copy what he said??

as to booing, i dont agree with it but sometimes they deserve to get that rollocking

i personally believe you were right to boo vs wolves, you worst team i seen in long long time, n lets face it if wolves had shooting boots on we could scored 6-7 no joke

and we took it easy when you went down to 10men then 9

it was a good 1shot at goal though lol

i think the players will be booed if they give poor value.  certainly while listening to radio naaaarffolk, the stoke crowd didn''t hold back in letting their players know of their poor first half showing - they came back 2nd half well fired up.   imo vic, the carra rd crowd are fair minded and generally quite tolerant - if they boo its probably deserved.