Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Plymouth to beat Scunthorpe.

Plymouth have a new manager and gave West Brom a decent game last night by all accounts. Scunthorpe haven''t won for over a month.

Why are there about five Free Bet threads on the board at the minute Ray?

[/quote]

I will tell you why "Shack" because one of our pickers was at the Blackpool game and said to one of our so called PROPER HIGH FANS  "did you see the Pink un  pickers won again this week "?Now this so called Fan ,who happens to be a poster on this board , The  reply Was " No I dont look at that sort of thing ". So I thought If I saturate this tread and he sees the light something like "Saul " we may well be forgiven by our "Peers" for our venture into the dark world of "The Free Bet Thread .arrdee.

[/quote]

Oh yeah, Ray. Come on admit it. You had too many sherrys agaĆ­n. 

lol.

Keep up the good work. You''re a star.

Hi Ray,

I am off to London for a few days from tomorrow so am posting my pick a little earlier.

To 7rew, good luck this week mate, my nap is Ipswich to beat Barnsley, I know it''s unpalatable for us City supporters to back them for a win, but it must be admitted they are good value when playing at home, and because Barnsley acheive very little on their travels this has to be my bet of the week.

Good luck to us all, OTBC.

[quote user="canarygeorge"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Plymouth have a new manager and gave West Brom a decent game last night by all accounts. Scunthorpe haven''t won for over a month.

[/quote]

I will tell you why "Shack" because one of our pickers was at the Blackpool game and said to one of our so called PROPER HIGH FANS  "did you see the Pink un  pickers won again this week "?Now this so called Fan ,who happens to be a poster on this board , The  reply Was " No I dont look at that sort of thing ". So I thought If I saturate this tread and he sees the light something like "Saul " we may well be forgiven by our "Peers" for our venture into the dark world of "The Free Bet Thread .arrdee.

[/quote]

lol.

[/quote]

Nope George ,Idon''t drink anything stronger than real ale . I do believe I have put my heart and all I have got into the Free Bet thread , I just can''t understand  anyone slagging off The Free Bet thread . I have done all I can do .All I want is to help is the Academy .arrdee  

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="canarygeorge"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol.

[/quote]

Nope George ,Idon''t drink anything stronger than real ale . I do believe I have put my heart and all I have got into the Free Bet thread , I just can''t understand  anyone slagging off The Free Bet thread . I have done all I can do .All I want is to help is the Academy .arrdee  

[/quote]

Ray, i hope you dont think i''m the one slagging The Free Bet Thread. Nobodys got any reason to.

I''m full of admiration for whats being done. If calling you a star caused offence i''m very sorry. I had no intention of offending anybody. 

[quote user="canarygeorge"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="canarygeorge"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ray, i hope you dont think i''m the one slagging The Free Bet Thread. Nobodys got any reason to.

I''m full of admiration for whats being done. If calling you a star caused offence i''m very sorry. I had no intention of offending anybody. 

[/quote]

Now "George" you lovely old boy , there is no offence taken , I don''t go in for this angry and upset thing ,its like water off a duck''s back , (forgive the pun) I just don''t see why some of our supporters don''t like to look at what i am trying to do . Anyhow you can call me a star as long as you like [:D] I love it .[;)] arrdee. 

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright [Y]

11 points out of 15 this month has seen Sheffield Wednesday move up to No. 14 in the current chart. Meanwhile no wins in November has seen Colchester fall to No. 20.

Sheffield Wednesday V Colchester    Home win.

Is this gonna be the third win for the  ''Pink Un Pickers'' And for the BBC our Battling Beloved Canaries..... Not ''arf [Y]

Good luck 7REW [Y]

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

It''s great to see this pinned to the top of the board. The ''Free Bet Fred'' is getting really popular now and I know Arrdee is well chuffed!![Y]

I''m sure we are the only internet messageboard fans raising money for their clubs academy and we should all be proud of that... shouldn''t we Pink Un Pickers[:^)] ..... Not ''arf [Y][Y]

[quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Come on Ray, name and shame!

I think this thread is a great idea and I will resolve to leave my prediction every week from now on. I''ve been slack over the last few weeks and I''d hate for you to think your work in setting this up is not appreciated. Having said that we have won the last two without my input so maybe I should keep quiet [;)].

If you fancy being a bit risky how about...

Coventry vs SHEFF UTD, most odds on Utd are around 13/8 so it would massively boost the money.

Coventry are in turmoil over this takeover, Dowie threatening to leave, Mifsud suspended, Tabb now injured, and Sheff Utd having stuffed Charlton away last game.

But for a (near) certainty Real Madrid home to Santander 1/3 ish

As I''m gonna be down in welsh Wales this weekend, I''ve picked one from the Welsh Premier.

The New Saints FC (TNS) v Airbus UK = HOME Win

Always used to enjoy Jeff Stelling on Soccer Saturday saying "They''ll be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight"!

Leeds Canary

I am so glad that there is so much interest in the Free Bet thread .This is a dream that i had and I am so pleased to see It all coming true ,the fact that I can help my beloved club is beyond what I ever thought was possible .

I have so many to thank .One above all others is Nutty Nigel with out him this message would not be here .

Thanks "leeds" for your support , also we8wba , So sorry you will be missing when Wolves come a calling , I had planed something special but that will have to wait now .

Now Drew my "nap" its Lyon to win ,with Boyle Sports its 4-11 but with our own private bookmaker it will be far better odds.The match is being played on Sun , kick off 6 ''o''clock  , Also its on T.V. now just wonder if we are waiting for this result for a win how much pressure will that put on good old arrdee[Y] kasmet arrdee, 

"Yankee" 1st&2nd.

Now, Arrdee, you lovely old thing you.I would put my shirt on Aston Villa and Arsenal to draw.  Villa cruising on top form, and Arsenal without the magician to pull the strings.

Liverpool to beat Bolton on Sunday is my nap, Benitez''s feelgood factor is bound to continue after Wednesday, plus they''ve had a day longer to prepare as Bolton played on thursday night.

Good luck to 7rew, I feel we are on the crest of a wave at the moment and long may it continue!

we all see the hard work several are putting on here so its only right to try and get more people helping out,

i think making it a sticky thread as certainly helped this week and will in many to come as long this is a perm feature

who have mighty lyon got? its good to see some research in you choosing this and leeds canary on new saints - i also love the jeff stelling saying specially when won league the other year

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Hi Ray,

I am off to London for a few days from tomorrow so am posting my pick a little earlier.

To 7rew, good luck this week mate, my nap is Ipswich to beat Barnsley, I know it''s unpalatable for us City supporters to back them for a win, but it must be admitted they are good value when playing at home, and because Barnsley acheive very little on their travels this has to be my bet of the week.

Good luck to us all, OTBC.

[/quote]

Cooo you aren''t off to London are you Gentleman Jim ? Cor i aint going to have an argument with you when you get back because you will know the lot.[:D] [;)] arrdee.

Now its up to you 7rew , you lovely old boy . just do your own thing Drew , remember there is no pressure on you , so what if you don''t win it makes no difference , every City fan who has made a selection will be happy , If only to see if his or her selection wins , and this is what the Free Bet thread is all about City fans having fun . Also remember Drew there is never any finger pointing on the Free Bet pages ,arrdee won''t have any of that ,I think most of you who are regulars on this thread know that .

The Free Bet is just for you City fans no one else and also remember there is no other club throughout England ,Scotland and Wales , that has it , so feel proud that Norwich City have made history as the only club where their fans can help their club with their knowledge of football . So its kasmet Drew, talk to you all later. [Y] arrdee. 

Wolves - 7/10Sheffield Wednesday -10/11Hamilton Accademicals -10/11TNS  - 1/5Liverpool - 1/3Blackburn  -10/11there you go.

Dag narn, I was too late. Sorry guys, although I''m sure this week will see fortune favour us. 7rew, all bestests.

I think it''s probably time I changed my avatar...

Yep 7rew the bet is on with Dixmar Racing its,

Wolves---------------------4-6

Sheff wed-------------------5-6

Hamilton--------------------10-11

T. N.S.----------------------1-5

Liverpool--------------------1-3

Blackburn--------------------10-11

Which will win the Academy Ā£178-14p Very good indeed Drew you lovely old boy , talk to you all later .kasmet .[Y] arrdee

"Yankee 1st& 2nd.

Yeah'' good luck everybody.

No pressure then 7rew. lol

p.s. You know when a player scores a hat-trick he gets to keep the ball. If we get the hat-trick this week do we get to keep the keys to the bookies shop ? Only asking,lol. 

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

Yeah'' good luck everybody.

No pressure then 7rew. lol

p.s. You know when a player scores a hat-trick he gets to keep the ball. If we get the hat-trick this week do we get to keep the keys to the bookies shop ? Only asking,lol. 

[/quote]

George you lovely old boy I like it , keep it up .[:D] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

dont be down hearted it was a good performance from you and im sure you faced the toughest task of repeating previous weeks

i myself cant believe wolves, we must be the worst team to be 3rd and consistent

Sorry 7rew, bad recommendation there.  When I looked at Colchesters'' record, I was a bit worried that they had only lost by a goal in each of the 3 defeats in the last 6 games.  I thought a draw was more likely though.

Now 7rew you lovely old boy , what a wonderful go that was I don;t think you will come any closer without winning as I expect to see Liverpool win tomorrow , just to rub salt in the wound .

Now "blah" you sweet old boy , don''t say sorry, you have nothing to feel sorry about , Look at all the wins you have given us over the last few weeks ,I don''t always say "thanks''" so I don''t expect you to say sorry  besides you weren''t the only one to tip Sheff wed , I had them on my line as well . All that is important to me is that you City fans are enjoying yourselves

I see that "lapp" has now landed 4 naps on the bounce , (Oh yes i do watch what everyone tips)  I feel I must ask you "lapp"to make the final selections on Dec 29th as we8wba will be out of the country at this time.

We have the other" lap in it up" this coming week to make the final selections ,so come on you pickers get your heads in those Sunday papers looking for any clues that will help us

I have started to put the rota together for Jan , we know we have we8wba the first week , Other pickers i would like to see involved in Jan are "Leeds"  as we8wba keeps insisting you are a winner "George" who I am sure would do a good job , and "fellers"who is quite often right , and any that want to do it be our guest . Now this is special "City Angel" now would you like to be the first woman in history to make the final selections ? and indeed perhaps become the first female winner ever ?  Norwich City are the only club Doing this at the moment thanks to Dixmar Racing  But you can bet other clubs will be jumping on the bandwagon before long. talk to you all later [Y] arrdee 

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

On the way back from stoke I would have put money on hamilton or wolves screwing it up.  I don''t blame you blahblahblah.Maybe not making the picks at 3.30am on the way back from 5th Avenue (teetotaller, don''t worry) would have been good idea, but I wanted as many to pick from as possible.

even i thought wolves would screw it up, and quite frankly if we would played good opposition last two home games i think we would been lucky with draws let alone wins

and ardee why dont you have ago one week? its like having that chairmen of hearts taking control of a match, so we can see your skills put into action