Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

TONIGHT.

First I’d like to say I’m very excited about tonight’s game and really FIRED Up about it.

FIRED UP brings me to my point.

We owe Plymouth big time and I want to see us FIRED UP and ready to put things right.

No matter how much of a realist or how much you don’t like hearing how poor we have been the fact is the Plymouth result last month was an utter embarrassment to all who work for and support Norwich City FC.

Yes I’ll agree Plymouth are a tidy side and hard to beat at their place but that performance was totally unacceptable. We were out played in every department and made to look a laughing stock.

NOW is the time to put it right and show us/me/everybody that the fight is back at Carrow road and the fight is back in Norwich City.

I want no; I expect to see every player to a man, out there giving a 110% tonight. I expect to see aggression; I expect to see bodies being thrown in front of shots. I expect every player whether they played in the Plymouth game last month or not wanting to put things right tonight because I expect them to ALL be totally ashamed of the team performance in our previous meeting.

As I said Plymouth are no mugs but they are no great sakes either.

Failure tonight for me at least is not an option. If we did fail I think I’d take a lot of convincing that we could ever get out of this mess. But that’s not going to happen

Go on boys make us proud and restore your own pride.

Let’s all be FIRED UP tonight and give the lads our vocal backing. And lets show everybody we’re not done yet.

OTBC

Agreed Hardhouse, the matches this week are a good chance to establish Carrow Road as our turf again.  Too often this season we''ve given the opposition the freedom of Norwich.  The crowd can play a part in this, remember Greece at Euro 2004, the crowd willing the goals in from corners ?  They believed they were unstoppable, that belief fed through to the players.  Plymouth will have a very small support, and the crowd need to make them feel a long way from home from the off.  There will be 24,000 of us, and 11 of them.

I''m already getting stick from plymouth fans about tonight. really hoping to feed them some humble pie tomorrow, they''ve put 3 past us on the last 3 meetings. now for me there are farm to many threes in that statistic. we really owe them a pasting and at home with a sell out crowd and renewed confidence, why the hell not? plus i have every confidence in Sturrock being useless

this is another must win game like the blackpool game. i will be disappointed even with a draw. we must be beating the likes of plymouth at home if we have any chance of stayin up!!! COME ON CITY!!! we can win 2nite!

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]

First I’d like to say I’m very excited about tonight’s game and really FIRED Up about it.

FIRED UP brings me to my point.

We owe Plymouth big time and I want to see us FIRED UP and ready to put things right.

No matter how much of a realist or how much you don’t like hearing how poor we have been the fact is the Plymouth result last month was an utter embarrassment to all who work for and support Norwich City FC.

Yes I’ll agree Plymouth are a tidy side and hard to beat at their place but that performance was totally unacceptable. We were out played in every department and made to look a laughing stock.

NOW is the time to put it right and show us/me/everybody that the fight is back at Carrow road and the fight is back in Norwich City.

I want no; I expect to see every player to a man, out there giving a 110% tonight. I expect to see aggression; I expect to see bodies being thrown in front of shots. I expect every player whether they played in the Plymouth game last month or not wanting to put things right tonight because I expect them to ALL be totally ashamed of the team performance in our previous meeting.

As I said Plymouth are no mugs but they are no great sakes either.

Failure tonight for me at least is not an option. If we did fail I think I’d take a lot of convincing that we could ever get out of this mess. But that’s not going to happen

Go on boys make us proud and restore your own pride.

Let’s all be FIRED UP tonight and give the lads our vocal backing. And lets show everybody we’re not done yet.

OTBC

[/quote]Absolutely well said hardhouse,  i 100% agree with you and very well said,  i will be there tonight and On the ball city will blow the roof off the barclay, thats for sure.  Plymouth watch out,  the fans are out to show you what a support is about.