Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Score for tonight?.

I think NCFC will go  for it tonight against Plymouth given how Roeder played the team on Saturday against Stoke. Attacking football away from home.

I think it will be 3.1 to  NCFC. 

[quote user="blahblahblah"]My head says a 2-2 draw.  My heart says 4-0 to us.
[/quote]

Hope your heads not right blah. A draw is no good to us tonight.

i reckon we will get a clean sheet, but it is weather we can get a goal that counts, if evans plays he will get 2, if cureton plays he will get 3 :D

[quote user="RICH NCFC"]4-1 norwich just put a tenner on it.
[/quote]

If you bet on either Dion Dublin, Ched Evans, Jamie Cureton or Darren Huckerby to get the first goal with norwich winning 4-1.

On Ladbrokes it would win you £2000+

I''ve got no idea what the score will be. Nor has anybody else.

Thats what football is all about. You never know whats going to happen, o.k. you can hope and guess at a result and you might guess right occasionly but you never know.

Anyway, heres hoping for a terrific City result tonight however many goals we win by.

COM''ON YOU YELLAS  

Well i got the Blackpool result right, and Dublin to score first. I think Ched will score first tonight he will bag 2, might put a couple of quid on him. I think it will be end to end tonight, it will be a great game to watch. I cant see us keeping a clean sheet we always conceed

[quote user="RICH NCFC"]Well i got the Blackpool result right, and Dublin to score first. I think Ched will score first tonight he will bag 2, might put a couple of quid on him. I think it will be end to end tonight, it will be a great game to watch. I cant see us keeping a clean sheet we always conceed
[/quote]

Rich NCFC = Mystic Meg [:)]