Sign in to follow this  
albyella

The Three Musketeers

If that''s what you really thought at the time MK then you must have been on the wrong planet[:D]. Grant was never going to do anything other than what he did. He was the wrong man right from the word go. I for one thought he should never have even got to the interview stage.

Cheapest option was all he ever was.

[quote user="MK Canary"]Grant, Duffy and Gunn = Dream Team
[/quote]

was going to say exactly the same thing!

Does anyone know what Gunny is up to atm? He is a club legend and i hope his stint with Grant hasnt ruined that.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

was going to say exactly the same thing!

Does anyone know what Gunny is up to atm? He is a club legend and i hope his stint with Grant hasnt ruined that.

[/quote]

Running the bar in the Gunn club, hope his little black book has better cocktails than it did contacts

Yep, without wishing to rake over old ground, of all the calamitous decisions this Board has made, to ignore the 100 or so applications for the Manager''s job when Worthy was eventually given the heave to and go for a man who hadn''t even aplied for the job and who history has shown was totally unsatisfactory in all aspects of the job, will go down as a corker. How on earth he could have been a unanimous choice will remain a mystery that Poirot, Sherlock Holmes and Miss Marple between them would never solve. Clearly, questions about his ability to do the job didn''t feature in the interview. Still sends a shiver down my spine just thinking about it. 

[/quote]

Quite right MK Canary... it is what 95% of posters on here were saying only one short year ago.

Will they be saying the same at the end of the season or early part of next season about Roeder?

I for one think that they will be.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Quite right MK Canary... it is what 95% of posters on here were saying only one short year ago.

Will they be saying the same at the end of the season or early part of next season about Roeder?

[/quote]

who cares what you think?

one protester at the bar, do da, do da

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, who cares what you think, baldy?

You''ve achieved the impossible by losing more credibility than you have hair. [:D][;)][B]

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]Yep, without wishing to rake over old ground, of all the calamitous decisions this Board has made, to ignore the 100 or so applications for the Manager''s job when Worthy was eventually given the heave to and go for a man who hadn''t even aplied for the job and who history has shown was totally unsatisfactory in all aspects of the job, will go down as a corker. How on earth he could have been a unanimous choice will remain a mystery that Poirot, Sherlock Holmes and Miss Marple between them would never solve. Clearly, questions about his ability to do the job didn''t feature in the interview. Still sends a shiver down my spine just thinking about it. [/quote]

Hey - give me a chance Barry, and I''ll get around to solving it for you! It''s all in the little grey cells... Somewhere.