Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Plymouth Are Now Hexed!

And I used an inverted binary web to cast it!.

No virgins were used  (well, this is Lowestoft!) no bats, newts or jellied eels either.......................just me and my old wand, so keep everything crossed.

Go get em Glen.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

No virgins were used  (well, this is Lowestoft!) no bats, newts or jellied eels either.......................just me and my old wand, so keep everything crossed.

[/quote]

I hope your old wand isn''t getting worn out by its frequent use in the last few days, Wiz!

[/quote]

Not the same one you used against Stoke was it??

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

Lets shout / sing  the boys to victory!

[/quote]

Could not agree more. Ipswich was the only game recently where I heard singing from start to finish.

Normally get an odd "on the ball city" but for 85 minutes you could hear a pin drop inside Carrow Rd. Sing up boys.....makes for a much better night.

[/quote]Just wondering if you''ve hexed smudgers protest wiz, coz there doesn''t seem to be much support, and with his announcement that he won''t be available on Saturdays, the whole affair seems to have crumbled. Just wondering if you had anything to do with it all.    [:D]

took the day off on saturday did you? Or maybe got the wrong team. As you seem so certain, any chance on what the score will be and the name of the first scorer?

[quote user="Vern "]

Not the same one you used against Stoke was it??

[/quote]

Pay attention Vern! 

I clearly said on a tread by triple B last week, that due to magical rules and conjunctions, I wouldn''t/couldn''t Hex Stoke ...............maybe thats why we lost mate!.[:|]

[quote user="Canadian Canary"]It has begun, just seen Lee Martin is out of tomorrow nights game[/quote]

not the Lee Martin who scored in the 89 cup final??? he must be 90 now!

jas :)

There was no Hex on Saturday matey, 98% of users on here knew that.

And do I really have to inform the plonkers on here that a Hex is not a fortune teller................if you like inspector...............I could always call the Hex off!.

Then you can take the flack for it.[:|]

[/quote]

Been away wiz-whats your view on the club this week?

[/quote]

If you dip your wand in the sea down at Pakefield Wiz. It might stand up a bit straighter.

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I hope your old wand isn''t getting worn out by its frequent use in the last few days, Wiz!

[/quote]

Don''t worry I have seen on the tinterweb, you can buy Vexgras if your wand goes down.

And do I really have to inform the plonkers on here that a Hex is not a fortune teller................if you like inspector...............I could always call the Hex off!.

[/quote]Terribly sorry old thing. Many apologies for not having all day to read every single thread and the associated drivel therein. I look at whatever catches my eye and if i happen to take issue with anything, then, that''s my prerogative.Personally, i think my aunt caused the home win as it was the first time she had been to a match and the miracle happened, but hey, that''s my take on it. I do think that you are a bit out of line referring to people as plonkers though. You don''t know these people personally and i know you get your feathers ruffled when people have a dig at you. Personally, i don''t care how i''m regarded, i say if i find fault, and i''m entitled to my opinion, as are you. Just keep the insults to a minimum eh? Maybe something for the moderators there. Have a nice day!

[quote user="inspector"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Terribly sorry old thing. Many apologies for not having all day to read every single thread and the associated drivel therein. I look at whatever catches my eye and if i happen to take issue with anything, then, that''s my prerogative.Personally, i think my aunt caused the home win as it was the first time she had been to a match and the miracle happened, but hey, that''s my take on it. I do think that you are a bit out of line referring to people as plonkers though. You don''t know these people personally and i know you get your feathers ruffled when people have a dig at you. Personally, i don''t care how i''m regarded, i say if i find fault, and i''m entitled to my opinion, as are you. Just keep the insults to a minimum eh? Maybe something for the moderators there. Have a nice day![/quote]

wow chill out, thiese threads are only a bit of fun... and suprisingly seem to work at the moment, coincidental as that may be. wiz is saying all ehs saying tongue in cheek but to be fair if you don''t read whats been said before and then try to criticise it you deserve to be called a plonker.

chill

[quote user="Polar1990"][quote user="inspector"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Terribly sorry old thing. Many apologies for not having all day to read every single thread and the associated drivel therein. I look at whatever catches my eye and if i happen to take issue with anything, then, that''s my prerogative.Personally, i think my aunt caused the home win as it was the first time she had been to a match and the miracle happened, but hey, that''s my take on it. I do think that you are a bit out of line referring to people as plonkers though. You don''t know these people personally and i know you get your feathers ruffled when people have a dig at you. Personally, i don''t care how i''m regarded, i say if i find fault, and i''m entitled to my opinion, as are you. Just keep the insults to a minimum eh? Maybe something for the moderators there. Have a nice day![/quote]

wow chill out, thiese threads are only a bit of fun... and suprisingly seem to work at the moment, coincidental as that may be. wiz is saying all ehs saying tongue in cheek but to be fair if you don''t read whats been said before and then try to criticise it you deserve to be called a plonker.

chill

[/quote]i doubt if meddling with dark forces is ever fun, by their very nature.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i doubt if meddling with dark forces is ever fun, by their very nature. [/quote]Nah, he''s a White Wizard, isn''t he ?

No offence to anyone, but personally I think horoscopes etc. are a load of old guff.  Nevertheless my eye was pleasantly caught by an article whilst I was reading the Observer on Sunday.  Page 21 of the Extra Time section has Sally Love, a 40 year old ''Psychic life coach'' saying: "Norwich will win on Tuesday as the moon will have Virgo/Libra energy.  Norwich is a Virgo city and yellow/green are Virgo/Libra colours."  So there you have it!  Thank God for the moon, without it we''d be stuffed tonight...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]

i doubt if meddling with dark forces is ever fun, by their very nature.
[/quote]

Oh so true LGT, I risk life and limb for the club on a daily basis, and does Delia appreciate it? does she hell as like!.[:|]

[quote]

No offence to anyone, but personally I think horoscopes etc. are a load of old guff.[/quote]Me too, but I''m a Cancerian, so I would say that, wouldn''t I ?

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sure he gives it a damn good rub now and then, to make sure it''s working, hey Wiz [;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I prefer the word ''buff'' Bigmark, but I take the point mate!.[;)][/quote]

Or do you command the virgins to ''buff'' it for you? [;)] [:D]