Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Smudger

Not me CT...

In my opinion the only corner we are turning is the one on that big roundabaout that we have been around twice already in recent history.

Will you lot admit up to what you have done to our club when the wheels fall off Roeders little bus over the next couple of months???

I will keep quiet for now... it is all in your own and the fellow fans who have backed this regimes hands.

However I will be back to mock and point the finger of blame when the likely scenario runs it''s natural course in a few months time.

Enjoy the rest of your dire season. 

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL.

[quote user="C.T "]We have won a tight tense game so, please can we forget the ''board out'' demos and just celebrate that we have won and appear to be turning a corner?[/quote]

Hey, maybe if we all failed to respond to anything he posts, just ignore everything, then he might just go an do something more constructive with his life?

[quote user="Smudger"]

Not me CT...

In my opinion the only corner we are turning is the one on that big roundabaout that we have been around twice already in recent history.

Will you lot admit up to what you have done to our club when the wheels fall off Roeders little bus over the next couple of months???

I will keep quiet for now... it is all in your own and the fellow fans who have backed this regimes hands.

However I will be back to mock and point the finger of blame when the likely scenario runs it''s natural course in a few months time.

[/quote]

So here you have it folks, an admittance that he was only here to gloat when things were going his way, but now the tables have turned he will simply dissapear...waiting for our next bad patch. Now the hands on the other foot, I find it most amusing. What''s the betting we see very little of Cluck aswell, if results continue to go well for Norwich City Football Club this season?. I''m going to miss Smudger around here, he gave us all alot of entertainment.

Onwards and upwards NCFC!

P.s, ''Enjoy the rest of your dire season''...?. If I was a betting man I''d say you''ve already conceded that we''ll do well for the remainder of the season, no? As otherwise you''d be along to do another protest in January?... But not on a Saturday...!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Not me CT...

[/quote]

Is that a promise or a threat. Oh by the way when are we meeting.

Enjoy the rest of your dire season?

We will enjoy the rest of our season. Enjoy the rest of yours.

I hear the protest went well. Does this mean the one last chance you gave the rest of us real fans has not been taken?

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"]

Not me CT...

[/quote]

So here you have it folks, an admittance that he was only here to gloat when things were going his way, but now the tables have turned he will simply dissapear...waiting for our next bad patch. Now the hands on the other foot, I find it most amusing. What''s the betting we see very little of Cluck aswell, if results continue to go well for Norwich City Football Club this season?. I''m going to miss Smudger around here, he gave us all alot of entertainment.

Onwards and upwards NCFC!

P.s, ''Enjoy the rest of your dire season''...?. If I was a betting man I''d say you''ve already conceded that we''ll do well for the remainder of the season, no? As otherwise you''d be along to do another protest in January?... But not on a Saturday...!

[/quote]

I am sure that you will see very little of Cluck ALEX... but not for the reasons that you are thinking.

If only you opened your eyes to the wider world then you may be able to see that everything is not as it seems.

If we have a protest organised with somebody with balls in January/Feb then I may attend Alex... but not on Saturdays as I am busy selling chetsnuts down at Portman Road.

Don''t worry I will try and get one stuck in their new owners throat for you lot to at least have something to be happy about at the end of the season when we have been relegated.

oh and sorry to dissapoint but I will still be here to give you guys on the forum a look every now and again.

oh and sorry to dissapoint but I will still be here to give you guys on the forum a look every now and again.

No, No, really, no need to bother, honestly.

NO CREDIBILITY

Marvelous how you all say blank Smudger then keep starting threads about him. I agree with Smudge about the board, Whilst i am happy with what Roeder is doing, it was the board who got us in this mess in the first place, dont let a few good results fool you all, even if we, pray God, escape the drop we need new ideas and investment. Imo, Roeder is good for this club but he needs backing but i have no faith in this board to do it.

[quote user="Smudger"]

If we have a protest organised with somebody with balls [/quote]

So... you are ruling yourself early on this one...?

I here Smudger has written a new book just in time for Christmas. Look out for it on the shelves. Should be a best seller.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Marvelous how you all say blank Smudger then keep starting threads about him. I agree with Smudge about the board, Whilst i am happy with what Roeder is doing, it was the board who got us in this mess in the first place, dont let a few good results fool you all, even if we, pray God, escape the drop we need new ideas and investment. Imo, Roeder is good for this club but he needs backing but i have no faith in this board to do it.[/quote]

I don''t think that it is his opinions on the board that people disagree with Ricky (my god how many times does that need explaining - sheesh!) but the fact that he has been so consistently obnoxious to everyone on this board - of course he is going to get flak - what else can he possibly expect?!?! And on top of this he seems genuinely and desperately disappointed that OUR team has been on a decent run of late and is looking far less pathetically beatable than we did under Grant - now what kind of of ''supporter'' does that make him - you tell me?!    

You explain to me why people keep starting threads about the guy, because he is the guy you all love to hate and he leads you all a merry dance and without him this forum would be boring despite his views.

[quote user="Marty"]Hey, maybe if we all failed to respond to anything he posts, just ignore everything, then he might just go an do something more constructive with his life?
[/quote]

what a quality post - at last someone posts something sensible about this joker!

[quote user="ricky knight"]

You explain to me why people keep starting threads about the guy, because he is the guy you all love to hate and he leads you all a merry dance and without him this forum would be boring despite his views.

[/quote]

You could be right, Ricky. He was certainly entertainment. But as Mac Perm says, it wasn''t his opinions on the board that annoyed everyone, it was the fact he was a meglomaniac and really enoyed it when we lost. And I don''t go for this thing about needing to get us relegated to save the club, if he wanted to get people onside with his views then a more level and thoughtful approach was needed. But hey, that wouldn''t of been any fun would it?....Think about it [;)]

[/quote]

I thought I just did but, once more, just for you [;)] :-

He has posted thousands of times - most of which are unbelievably insulting to the vast majority of NCFC supporters and proclaim his desire for us to be trounced in every game we play. It''s a wind up and many supporters of our club get wound up enough to reply to his wind ups.

That seems like a pretty straight forward explanation to me - if not let me know and I''ll have another go. [:)]

And actually, I don''t hate him at all - let alone love to hate him.

I understand all that, i am not divvy believe it or not, despite many bumps to my head but why dont people just blank him, simple really aint it, trouble is when Smudger goes quiet some idiot starts a new thread about him. I personally have no hard feelings towards Smudger in fact back many of his views.

[/quote]

Because he is the guy we all love to hate and we leads him in a merry dance and without him this forum would be boring

[quote user="sxcanaree"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

Because he is the guy we all love to hate and we leads him in a merry dance and without him this forum would be boring

[/quote]

I get this feeling you actually believe that.

Ricky,

I don''t think for a second that you are divvy (I''ve actually got a great deal of respect for your opinions) - I was just having a bit of fun taking your rhetorical question literally. [;)] 

OTBC!!

Ricky,

I don''t think for a second that you are divvy (I''ve actually got a great deal of respect for your opinions) - I was just having a bit of fun taking your rhetorical question literally. [;)] 

OTBC!!