Sign in to follow this  
Disco Dale

Canary Shirt Spotting

Hands up who saw the guy in the City shirt in the crowd at the Spain v Russia game last night? Also saw a Norwich flag there too. There was another City shirt at the Test Match yesterday as well.

Went to England v Iceland last week in Manchester and saw a West Norfolk flag and the Capital Canaries flag.

We get about don''t we?

OTBC

disco dale

watch out for hyde park next weekend, me and five other city fans will be there for the chilli pepper gig - and i know of at least another five people from norwich going, all of who support the boys

we are taking over the world!!!

shame we cannot put photos on this site of all of us flying the flag or wearing the shirt at other venues, how about it peter and co?

I know what I''m about to say has got nothing to do with the shirt spotting but on Sky Sports News yesterday they do a piece from the centre of Lisbon to do with that St George Flag sponsored by Nationwide were they allowed famous faces and past England Footballers like the Charltons, Lineker, Beardsley, Hurst etc and casual members of the Enlgish public to sign their name and put a special message for the boys on it ( and it was believed even a few of the locals added something and the flag will be dispalyed from one of the stands for the game). By the time the live report came out yesterday there was practically no space on the white and people were having to write on the Red cross of St George. Anyway my point is that from one of the shots of the flag in the bottom right hand side of the flag which was obviously the white bit, quite a few Norwich fans had written soemthing and displayed clearly there Name, NCFC or even the badge and also were they were from which were all Norfolk towns or Norwich so in the end as well they didn''t get confused with Notts County. The chap who was in charge of the flag said something as well which I can''t entirley fully remember but he said something about those who''d contributed to the flag from fans of clubs or something like that, and quite clearly Norwich were one of the main clubs from what he said when he gave a few examples of club and their fans who''d contributed.

ill have to do that in my town..............