Sign in to follow this  
Norwich  R  Us

the "LETS MAKE TAYLOR STAY" thread

Yes, us the fans. This "reports say he doesn''t want to stay" quote from the edp is worrying me, he is a quality player, effective at both ends of the pitch, and willing to give his all to the team - exactly what we need now and for the coming seasons. Im not totally sure if he has another home match before his loan expires (no time to check, leaving work 1 min!) but if he has I strongly urge all the supporters to be as vocal as possible towards him, chant his name, sing songs, take signs, whatever! we must give our best shot at communicating to him that he is the man us fans want at this club! so please all, take up the challenge!!!.

I''ve got 28 feet of chain, and a big padlock.  Would that do ?Alternatively, we could just use him as a stop-gap, and bring another quality loan / signing in, once he''s left ?

With Stoke tickets only being 6 pounds I think there will be a very large following heading to the Sh*tannia stadium Saturday... A good chance to make your voices heard and try to persuade him to stay!!

I have missed the last couple of games, is there a song for Taylor yet???

From what i understand, Taylor will return to Birmingham after the Sheff utd game at Carrow road on Dec 8th.  so that our chance to be vocal like hell.  lets get the barclay, tha snake pit and the south stand screaming his name and shouting to Delia and Roeder, "SIGN HIM UP" hes been an absolute gem for us at the back and what more can we ask for.  i believe hes even cointributed to the upswing in Shakell''s game too.  We need this guy and we need to sign him.  i fully agree with this thread so lets get this ball rollin.

We love Martin Taylor,

We love Martin Taylor,

Please can you stay,

PLease can you stay!

I could probably do better, thats just of the top of my head

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Alternatively, we could just use him as a stop-gap, and bring another quality loan / signing in, once he''s left ?[/quote]If ONLY it was that simple!

[quote user="Norwich R Us"] we must give our best shot at communicating to him that he is the man us fans want at this club! so please all, take up the challenge!!!.[/quote]maybe smudger could organise a protest..... :-P

Definatley ive just been doing the norwich city 2000''s dream team and i really struggled to think of good defenders we hve had we have had the likes of ashton, hucks, bellamy, bentley etc but no great defenders but this guy seems awesome so TRY to get him in ;-) stop the rot

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="Norwich R Us"] we must give our best shot at communicating to him that he is the man us fans want at this club! so please all, take up the challenge!!!.[/quote]

maybe smudger could organise a protest..... :-P
[/quote]

And then cancel it at last minute!

If he does not want to stay why try persuading him , all we usually get on this board is how we are better off with players who WANT to play for us .

[quote user="The Drop"]why try[/quote]

Because thats the kind of person I am. Im not saying it will work but even if there''s a tiny chance it may help then im game and im pretty sure there are other fans willing to give it a go.

If you want to sit on your hands and make 0 effort then thats your prerogative.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I have a unique ''charm'' spell just right for this occassion, well? should I cast it?.[*-)][/quote]

Do it Wiz, you''re clearly on a roll after Coventry and Blackpool!!!

Lets hope it works 1st Wizard, the difference that Tiny has made to our defence is almost immeasurable.

You could see why he doesnt want to extend his stay at the moment, wants to try and prove himself at Birmingham to the new manager, but if we can show how much we want him here and with the team turning the corner he could be persuaded, you never know.

He has made a big difference but I think he''ll go back and fight for his place.

the "LETS MAKE TAYLOR STAY" thread by Norwich R'' Us.

I replied on 30.11.07 : I have a unique ''charm'' spell just right for this occassion

Well, its still casting!. [:|]