In optic 2nite with a City player. Not that i have a problem with that as everyone is entitled to a few beers and a night out but kinda makes me wonder if they are really that bovered?! The reason being that Roeder has stated that the players missing out at the moment need to prove themselves  in training and it makes me think that a night out on the piss is not the best preparation.

we all got excited about a video on You tube.. wasnt a video the same way Drazen Muzinic was signed??? Villa also signed Savo Milosevic after seeing a video of him too... and these 2 players also turned out to be crap....

Brellier wont be here in February

jas :)

one good game in how many ?  hope so free up wages for a decent midfielder.......

he is **** and doesn''t deserve to play

should be pattison and fotheringham in the middle, chadwick on the right and hucks on the left

evans and dion up front

Shurely shome mishake Jas?  Wasnt it Fotheringham who had the video on you tube?  Brellier was well known from Hearts last season.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we all got excited about a video on You tube.. wasnt a video the same way Drazen Muzinic was signed??? Villa also signed Savo Milosevic after seeing a video of him too... and these 2 players also turned out to be crap....

[/quote]

nope.. there was a video of Brellier on you tube, i beleieve a link was posted on here, or possibly the official board.. not sure which...

And a player looks good in Scotland? wow! Ged Brannen looked good in Scotland.. even Midfielder Henrik Larsson turned into a 40 goal a season striker north of the border... despite having spent most of his career sitting on the bench or coming on as a midfielder in Holland...

its amazing how playing in a crap standard league can make u look good

Imo i fly the brellier flag, i think this man will be a quality player for us, and jas ur are right, that video on you tube, he was kicking arse...however (i know not in the same catergory) he has played with russell every time this season and  both are like gerrard and lampard, they just tend to revert to doing the same job in the middle of the park, which if u do that you lose balance, hence our crapness at the start.  So, maybe not a week in week out player, but backup to rusty...and please people dont forget, pattison, smith etc, they are only on loan, we have to have players covering those positions if we rid ourselves of all our contracted players

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Re Muzinic: Did the world have videos in the mid 1970''s?

I expect Glenn to have a good clearout in January and I''d say Brellier and Lappin will be right at top of his list.

I like Brellier. In fact, I like Lappin. Egads, I like Strihavka! It seems that whoever I like gets dropped from the team....

*I really really loooooooooooooooove Doncaster...*

Dunno, I reckon he could still do a job for us playing alongside someone like Fozzy. The problem earlier this season was playing him and Russell side by side. That hopefully wont ever happen again now that Grant has gone!!

I put a thread on here pre season, after speaking to a Hearts fan on holiday. He thought that he would of  joined Rangers or Celtic after his impressive performances for Hearts. He was about the only player they would sing about. I have not been over impressed with Brellier but like Dave the striker he might come good, if they get the chance. Safri took time to settle into the club and Iwan Roberts was very poor in his first season but became a legend.

jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 06/12/2007 1:40 PM:

nope.. there was a video of Brellier on you tube, i beleieve a link was posted on here, or possibly the official board.. not sure which...

And a player looks good in Scotland? wow! Ged Brannen looked good in Scotland.. even Midfielder Henrik Larsson turned into a 40 goal a season striker north of the border... despite having spent most of his career sitting on the bench or coming on as a midfielder in Holland...

its amazing how playing in a crap standard league can make u look good

Larsson already had a proven league and international record and subsequently did well for Barcelona and Man Utd after leaving Celtic.