Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Protesters Are Now Hexed Too!.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Its people like you that have dragged this once proud country down into the gutter, with cheap snide comments hiding behind a computer.

[/quote]

Poor old Smudger. He''s got one thread going trying to ban him, nobody wants to share a pint with him and now Arthur''s blaming him for the state of the country.

Arthur, can I ask just how Smudger has managed to drag our country into the gutter by making a few snide remarks about Delia Smith on an internet message board? If only Hitler had known about such a cunning strategy he could have simply insulted one of the celebrity chefs of the day and saved so many lives [;)].

P.S. I resent your comments about my country being in the gutter. Despite the wind and rain my part of England looks lovely today, perhaps you should consider emigrating if yours is that bad [:P].

[/quote]

Don''t be silly and stop manipulating words to suit your means. I''ve backed Smudger in the past but just felt his timing for a protest was wrong and pointless at the minute and i told him so before only for him to come back and mouth off at me. Is it really that hard to understand? I agree with his views to an extent about the board but he fails to appreciate my views and would rather insult people instead. Now that in my eyes sums up a lot about whats wrong with a lot of things in this country but it would take a lot  more than people like him to make me emigrate. God i got stick for supporting him now i get stupid comments for disagreeing with some of his views...blow like the bloody wind some of you lot!!!

[/quote]

Whatever Arthur... yes we have agreed on the board...

Where we disagree is that I feel that you would not stand up and fight for what you beleive in (regardless of the new slightly improved outlook for the club under Roeder).

I may be wrong, but I just could not see you and many others playing any part in a demonstration whatsoever... hence why I feel our club finds itself where it does today (with 99% of our fans over the moon that we have hauled ourselves up to the dizzy heights of 21st place by 12th December).

As I said... I may be wrong... but I could not see more than a handful of people protesting even if we are relegated at the end of this season, let alone if we escape by the skins of our teeth.

In my opinion that is simply not good enough and why I have put such a distance between myself and the club and many of it''s (so called) supporters in recent years.

I have nothing against you personally and am sorry if some of my posts have seemed personal when I have used our differences in opinion in an attempt to illustrate some of my points.  I can assure you that I am a City fan and you are one of the few people on here whose views I do hold respect for... [B]

[/quote]

Ever thought that the way you were talking to people eg sheep had a negative effect on you lame attempt to protest drip?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Arrdee,

Do you do veggie funerals? If so, what are they like?

[/quote]

Now Rude old , Of course I do veggie funerals ,now there is a bone of contention , I am sure you know what damage our herd of cattle does to the environment with the release of the methane gas But they are predicting by the year 2010 the "veggies" will out strip the whole cattle herd in the world .

Now its an Ill wind (no pun intended ) that does no one no good , now I am predicting that the cotton and fabric trade is on the up beat as pants and trousers are left in tatters as the farts become more magnificent and much more volatile .

As for funerals , my Bearers always ask "is he a veggie arrdee?" because they are always lighter and "Has he been gassed ?"which involves a quick prod with a gimmlet which makes me as bad as my cattle I am afraid, and I am sorry I have been a bit stark, but you did ask Rude old [;)] [:D] .arrdee