Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Protesters Are Now Hexed Too!.

For those who won''t listen to reason about protesting, be advised that along with Plymouth, you protesters are Hexed too.

So don''t bother with a lottery ticket this week!![:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

For those who won''t listen to reason about protesting, be advised that along with Plymouth, you protesters are Hexed too.

[/quote]I feel that I must take issue with you here Wiz old chap, your use of the plural, as in protestors, is completely unneccesary [;)]

Good plan Wiz, the protest is a silly idea because at the moment we are looking up.

The last thing we should be doing is downing their confidence when they finally are getting it together!

Wiz, I was impressed by the success of your hexing ability last week but now I am staggered.  You have clearly had to develop laser guided precision stealth hexing in order to target the single individual who intends leading his one man crusade on Carrow Road.  Just hope you are more accurate than the Yanks in these matters and dont take out any sheep with friendly fire. [:O]

[/quote]

Make your bloody mind up mate-where do you stand on the board? 1 month on 1 month off?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I feel that I must take issue with you here Wiz old chap, your use of the plural, as in protestors, is completely unneccesary [;)]
[/quote]

Classic!

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

Good plan Wiz, the protest is a silly idea because at the moment we are looking up.

The last thing we should be doing is downing their confidence when they finally are getting it together!

[/quote]

We are only looking up because in our current position it is impossible to look down.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Make your bloody mind up mate-where do you stand on the board? 1 month on 1 month off?

[/quote]

Agreed Arthur, I will be there tomorrow night.... will you Sir???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hang on - where did he say he supported the board?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed Arthur, I will be there tomorrow night.... will you Sir???

[/quote]

What he is trying to say Arther is " Please come, I''m not getting many people on board, I don''t want top have stand by myself and look a complete prat"

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha! "one month on and one month off, Wizard is a tampon!" only jokin! [;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wiz swings with popular opinion Arthur... [;)]

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

[/quote]But the protest is against the board, not the players isn''t it? Bit fickle..... either the board are good or they''re not, dont see how current results/performances should change the board out brigades feelings.Blowing with the wind...... bandwagon....... or is it all now ''in spite of'''' the board?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Arthur, try re-reading my past posts properly mate, no where, absolutely nowhere, has my stance on the damn board changed okay? I still want them all out, especialy Smith & Jones!.

But I believe that any protests at this particular point in time are just plain wrong, we must wait untill Febuary, if the board backs GR, then all protests thoughts should end, if not...................

How many more bloody times do I need to repeat my position on this?.     [:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Arthur, try re-reading my past posts properly mate, no where, absolutely nowhere, has my stance on the damn board changed okay? I still want them all out, especialy Smith & Jones!.

But I believe that any protests at this particular point in time are just plain wrong, we must wait untill Febuary, if the board backs GR, then all protests thoughts should end, if not...................

How many more bloody times do I need to repeat my position on this?.     [:|]

[/quote]Your position is not black and white enough for some people Wiz, that''s the problem.  I could chuck a stone in any direction on this message board and hit someone who isn''t completely happy with the way things have been done over the last 3 years.  But very few of them want to protest right now, because we have a new boss who needs our support, and a relegation battle to get out of.  To be frank Smudgers'' incompetence has made the whole idea of protest laughable now anyway, so well done for understanding that there is a time and a place for these things.  It''s a shame Arthur doesn''t get that.

[/quote]

But what I don''t understand is how your, and loads of others, stance on the board hasn''t changed when the people on the board clearly have since you all took that stance:-

I need to know,
I need to see,
Make it known,
Let it be!

Or maybe it was more like :-

Romper bomper stomper boo
Tell me, tell me, tell me do
Magic mirror, tell me today
Have all my friends had fun at play,
I can see, Smudger and Cluck and Arthur and.......

[8]I put a spell on you ............................. [:''(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Ah, such sweet wet memories of Miss Rosilyn!.[:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

But what I don''t understand is how your, and loads of others, stance on the board hasn''t changed when the people on the board clearly have since you all took that stance:-

I need to know,
I need to see,
Make it known,
Let it be!

[/quote]

Absolutely nothing has been done to suggest a change of direction in the board yet. Now I''m not sure a protest against the board is right at the Moment because we don''t know what action will be taken come January [I''m not holding my breath!]. I think whats needed at the moment is a protest for the board to back Roeder so the people in charge are well aware of the fans expectaions in the jan transfer window. The Manager and playing staff would not be affected and it could give the board the rocket it needs up its backside.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I need to know,
I need to see,
Make it known,
Let it be!

[/quote]

Absolutely nothing has been done to suggest a change of direction in the board yet. Now I''m not sure a protest against the board is right at the Moment because we don''t know what action will be taken come January [I''m not holding my breath!]. I think whats needed at the moment is a protest for the board to back Roeder so the people in charge are well aware of the fans expectaions in the jan transfer window. The Manager and playing staff would not be affected and it could give the board the rocket it needs up its backside.

[/quote]Knowing your views and how strongly you express them, I have to ask you. Are you protesting with smudger tonight arthur ?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I need to know,
I need to see,
Make it known,
Let it be!

[/quote]

[/quote]Knowing your views and how strongly you express them, I have to ask you. Are you protesting with smudger tonight arthur ?

[/quote]

No not at the moment and I''ve made that clear to smudger. I don''t have any bother with a protest now, but i think with the Roeder appointment and the fact the board have no way to prove me wrong with regards to their ambition under him because of the transfer window being closed, i don''t think its in the clubs best interest. I think some form of grievience against the board is needed now so they keep in  mind peoples frustrations with them so i will continue to pen letter''s,e-mail ect ect until the time comes where they can put up or shut up,and that is IMO after the next transfer window. I hope and prey its not to late but now is wrong timing in my eyes but i certainly wont be against the people involved in one now.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep such sweet memories of Miss Rosilyns pencil skirts , Now talented one so nice to see Smudger and Arto cave in . Now I have a message for Arto .

If you could start again

you wouldn''t hesitate

you would come back to us

your heart would never break

tears on you pillow, pain in your heart

caused by you .

tears on your pillow, pain in your heart

caused by you . [;)] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep such sweet memories of Miss Rosilyns pencil skirts , Now talented one so nice to see Smudger and Arto cave in . Now I have a message for Arto .

If you could start again

you wouldn''t hesitate

caused by you .

[/quote]

What? Caved in??  Great to see us doing well at last, but the board imo have a lot to answer to still. Oh how short the memory becomes hey Ardee?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you could start again

you wouldn''t hesitate

caused by you .

[/quote]

What? Caved in??  Great to see us doing well at last, but the board imo have a lot to answer to still. Oh how short the memory becomes hey Ardee?

[/quote]

Where were you Arthur?

Like I said both the sheep and the would be protestors both have no balls whatsoever... always knew I would be sat alone supping a quiet pint.... [B] [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you could start again

you wouldn''t hesitate

caused by you .

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where were you Arthur?

Like I said both the sheep and the would be protestors both have no balls whatsoever... always knew I would be sat alone supping a quiet pint.... [B] [;)]

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - on your own again Smudger.  Perhaps it''s time to give up?  You must be gutted tonight - Ipswich are losing as well.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Romper bomper stomper booTell me, tell me, tell me doMagic mirror, tell me todayHave all my friends had fun at play, I can see, Smudger and Cluck and Arthur and.......

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you could start again

you wouldn''t hesitate

caused by you .

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where were you Arthur?

[/quote]

What effin part of ''I''m not protesting yet'' do you not understand Smudge? You''re a wind up son. Believe me i would be the first to Protest when the time is right, unfortunately you don''t seem to understand when that is. Why can you not fathom that you and a couple more, be it me or whoever, are not going to change things a at the moment? New Manager, Good results ect ect....Lets see what happens in the Jan Window shall we. I''m with you on the Board thing, just not your way of going about it. That''s where we differ Mark so please don''t try and mug me off on here sonny!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you could start again

you wouldn''t hesitate

caused by you .

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where were you Arthur?

[/quote]

What effin part of ''I''m not protesting yet'' do you not understand Smudge? You''re a wind up son. Believe me i would be the first to Protest when the time is right, unfortunately you don''t seem to understand when that is. Why can you not fathom that you and a couple more, be it me or whoever, are not going to change things a at the moment? New Manager, Good results ect ect....Lets see what happens in the Jan Window shall we. I''m with you on the Board thing, just not your way of going about it. That''s where we differ Mark so please don''t try and mug me off on here sonny!!

[/quote]

Don''t make me laugh Arthur, like last season passed away so will this one....

No protest will happen this year or next Arthur whatever happens between now and the end of the season (just as I have stated all along).

If you feel like you are being mugged off Arthur then maybe that is because you are a mug like all of the other City fans.

I''m no wind up merchant... I was there where were you you????

If you wanted to voice your feelings for or against a demo at any particular time then you had an opportuntity to do it this evening.

I knew all along that nobody would ever turn up and that they will act once we are relegated and even then act in a way that is an utter joke.

Says it all that so many were giving the mouth saying that they were going to come along to throw insults or whatever... but lets face it not one City fan has any bottle whatsoever.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you could start again

you wouldn''t hesitate

caused by you .

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where were you Arthur?

[/quote]

[/quote]

PS... you are a joke Arthur you have had my number for months and failed to use it.

if i lived in Norwich i would have told you what i think of you and your protests as i would have at the coventry game if they were on. if you want then next time im in the area we will meet up and i''ll tell you what i think about the way you act?