Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

1st date

not quite related to football but is in a way, i went on a date with a girl she is really pritty and funny but when asked about norwich she said " i dont really care about football" i dont know if i could see myself with a non beliver ? any help ?

Hey, if she''s a looker mate don''t worry. Maybe you can convert her and add her to the legions of quality footie totty already seen at Carrow Road. There''s no better sight than a cracking bird in a Norwich top:)

Its better than going out with a binner. I did that once. It was never going to last.

But as I have read in other peoples posts some people are married to people who are with the dark side of the force.

Maybe you can convert her. An ex of mine was an arsenal fan when I started to go out with her (just cos her dad supported them) but would not watch football. All it took was for me to take her to a match and she was converted and now regularly goes. Its supprising what a 0-0 draw with sheff utd does to people.

Stick with it through the summer and if its working take her to the fortress to see us batter man utd.....if you can get a ticket!!!

If shes really not into footy, the best you can hope for is that she notices what muscular thighs the players have and decides to tag along to matches with an ulterior motive ;)

Herb

don''t do it - learn from the experience of your elders (and i am ancient), i have always made it a rule, they have to like footie

but be positive, see it as a challenge - it should be easy at the moment to interest someone in all things norwich city, imagine it if you had met her six or seven years ago lol

i will await reports of your efforts to secure another heart and soul to all things norwich city

good luck

Are you guys so shallow that you only care about how a girl looks and not her personality or interests? If she has a nice personality and you like her then go for it. If she doesn''t like football then make her see sense and bring her to watch norwich she''ll soon like football.

Oh and herb, i''m guessing (I hope) that you''re trying to wind the girls up and not be sexist, but not all of us like it just for the men some of us do actually like the game and play it ourselves.

does it really matter if she likes football or not. here are 3 reasons why not too care

1) if she''s fit and funny like you say she is could you really turn her down?
2) how many season ticket holders go and see ballet and netball matches?
3) give it time and shell come round anyway...problem solved

(p.s the force is strong at carrow road my padwanna friend)

good news peeps things are goin well and even watched the croats v the swis and france v england all at once