Sign in to follow this  
Old Boy

How much do they want it?

From Waghorn''s website, Roeder''s attitude to our young "stars"...."Indeed, it was clear at a media lunch earlier this week that Roeder is

more than happy to drop such gauntlets at the feet of his own Academy

products. ''Do they want to play for Norwich - or King''s Lynn?'' was the

gist of his thoughts. How much do they really want it?"We shall see the answer to that in the next few weeks. I''m not optimistic...

[quote user="Old Boy"]From Waghorn''s website, Roeder''s attitude to our young "stars"...."Indeed, it was clear at a media lunch earlier this week that Roeder is

more than happy to drop such gauntlets at the feet of his own Academy

products. ''Do they want to play for Norwich - or King''s Lynn?'' was the

gist of his thoughts. How much do they really want it?"We shall see the answer to that in the next few weeks. I''m not optimistic...[/quote]Could be a good season for Lynn then ?

They want it (the wages) but they dont have it (the skills required) ......Im sure Roeder will save us this season with loans  ( I just cant believe we COULD go down), but the long term future is not looking good for getting back in the Premiership...........

OTBC

Could indeed be a good season for Lynn. Chris Martin - from being scouted by ManU to playing non-league all before his 21st birthday? Ryan Jarvis - from scoring against Liverpool in the Premier League to having lumps kicked out of him at Merthyr Tydfil? All too possible.