Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Team for Sat

Im going to the game and looking forward to Roeder hpefully putting out some of our new stars! i hope Roeder plays-

Marshall

Otsemobor Taylor Dublin Camara

Chadwick Russell Pattison Lappin

Cureton

Evans

Who''s sub goalie by the way? Arnold?

Marshall

Otsemobor   Doherty   Taylor   Camara

Croft        Brellier      Smith       Pattison

Brown   Cureton

Subs: Dublin, Russel, Fotheringham, Lappin, Evans

Doc is in because although he is an awkward defender he has proved that when he is in we defend a lot better. Brown is in because I think we need someone to hold the ball when the inevitable hoofing starts. I would definately bring on Evans on about the hour mark to see if he can make an impact. I would give Taylor the armband because he is the defender who comes across as calm but also gives out his orders. I think Shackell needs to be relieved of the captains armband because in this fight we need someone with a bit of experience, is Taylor that? I would try it. Another reason he wouldn''t be my captain is because he wouldn''t be in my starting Xl.   

I think according to reports it will be Arnold on the bench - which is great for the young lad.

I would prefer to see Croft or Smith on the pitch rather than Lappin - difficult though when none of them are naturally left sided players.

Ollie are you mad mate wheres huckerby surely hes in the team altho Lappin is good I cant see how u can leave Hucks on the bench! Also Evans yes definetly play him from the start! The boys on a high from his hattrick in the week give him a full debut! Come on Norwich! OTBC!