Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

...So who is applying for the England job?

After being turned down for the Norwich hot seat (twice), I''m turning my attentions to the England job!

My application will go off today!

You are too late m8...............Im going to get it on Football Manager 2007.....FINALLY WE WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP hahaha

OTBC

[quote user="Rush"]

I would go for Guus Hiddink or Jose Mourinho.........................

OTBC

[/quote]Now being Polish, and having suffered abuse for this all my life at the hands of England fans (as i live in England) - i find this absolutely delightful that finally england have received justice for so many years of poor performances and lucky escapes. The deal has been sweetened by Poland already having secured qualification and top of their group (which included Portugal!!) at that.On the replacement note.... why on Earth, would Guus Hiddink, leave a team that he successfully steered past England into the finals, that respect him, that play for him and the shirt, who are proud of their country and give 100% every game... to come to a bunch of overpaid primadonnas who cant even be bothered to turn up and play to their abilities? A team who are so arrogant and complacent, and think they have a god-given right to win every game because they are England? A team who couldnt even do the job against a very poor Macedonian side who played with pride because they thought they would win just by turning up?Not a chance of Hiddink and I can''t see why Mourinho would want it either to be honest - he said he doesn''t agree with Foreign coaches and his ambition is to manage Portugal.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Rush"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Now being Polish, and having suffered abuse for this all my life at the hands of England fans (as i live in England) - i find this absolutely delightful that finally england have received justice for so many years of poor performances and lucky escapes.

The deal has been sweetened by Poland already having secured qualification and top of their group (which included Portugal!!) at that.

On the replacement note.... why on Earth, would Guus Hiddink, leave a team that he successfully steered past England into the finals, that respect him, that play for him and the shirt, who are proud of their country and give 100% every game... to come to a bunch of overpaid primadonnas who cant even be bothered to turn up and play to their abilities? A team who are so arrogant and complacent, and think they have a god-given right to win every game because they are England? A team who couldnt even do the job against a very poor Macedonian side who played with pride because they thought they would win just by turning up?

Not a chance of Hiddink and I can''t see why Mourinho would want it either to be honest - he said he doesn''t agree with Foreign coaches and his ambition is to manage Portugal.
[/quote]

Good points kick it off.........

Hiddink loves a challenge and he knows there is no better challenge than the England job......................I`d love him to be in charge, but Im really hoping that a general shake-up and re-organisation from the top of the FA takes place first.

I heard somewhere today that Shearer was mentioned because of his lack of management experience ala Klinsman and van Basten......could be interesting that.

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]

Now being Polish, and having suffered abuse for this all my life at the hands of England fans (as i live in England) - i find this absolutely delightful that finally england have received justice for so many years of poor performances and lucky escapes.

The deal has been sweetened by Poland already having secured qualification and top of their group (which included Portugal!!) at that.

On the replacement note.... why on Earth, would Guus Hiddink, leave a team that he successfully steered past England into the finals, that respect him, that play for him and the shirt, who are proud of their country and give 100% every game... to come to a bunch of overpaid primadonnas who cant even be bothered to turn up and play to their abilities? A team who are so arrogant and complacent, and think they have a god-given right to win every game because they are England? A team who couldnt even do the job against a very poor Macedonian side who played with pride because they thought they would win just by turning up?

Not a chance of Hiddink and I can''t see why Mourinho would want it either to be honest - he said he doesn''t agree with Foreign coaches and his ambition is to manage Portugal.
[/quote]

What were you before? Or are you a glory hunter now Poland  has qualified? [:D]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Rush"]

OTBC

[/quote]Now being Polish, and having suffered abuse for this all my life at the hands of England fans (as i live in England) - i find this absolutely delightful that finally england have received justice for so many years of poor performances and lucky escapes. The deal has been sweetened by Poland already having secured qualification and top of their group (which included Portugal!!) at that.On the replacement note.... why on Earth, would Guus Hiddink, leave a team that he successfully steered past England into the finals, that respect him, that play for him and the shirt, who are proud of their country and give 100% every game... to come to a bunch of overpaid primadonnas who cant even be bothered to turn up and play to their abilities? A team who are so arrogant and complacent, and think they have a god-given right to win every game because they are England? A team who couldnt even do the job against a very poor Macedonian side who played with pride because they thought they would win just by turning up?Not a chance of Hiddink and I can''t see why Mourinho would want it either to be honest - he said he doesn''t agree with Foreign coaches and his ambition is to manage Portugal.[/quote]

What were you before? Or are you a glory hunter now Poland  has qualified? [:D]

[/quote]LOL :D - i meant now as a figure of speech, like one of those werthers original grandads starting a story off...."Now, When i was a boy...."

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

lol! good luck Ween! the country is behind you

id apply for the head fo the FA job, Salary Caps ahoy!

jas :)

[/quote]

Thanks JAS. You can be my number two.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that all you say? "NOW BEING POLISH.." "OUTSIDERS VIEW, I AM POLISH"

Come to gloat? Poland will get knocked out pretty soon anyway and then there''s just the dreadful Polish leagues.

Freddo, when Kick It Off said "England fans are shown as arrogant", hes not really far wrong now is he?

Those dreadful Polish leagues full of dreadful Polish players are on their way to Austria and Switzerland in 2008.

Our brilliant English leagues full of brilliant English players are NOT on their way to Austria and Switzerland in 2008.

Kick It Off said:

"I can''t see why Mourinho would want it either to be honest - he said he doesn''t agree with Foreign coaches"

Didn''t he manage British team Chelsea?

Or do you mean he doesn''t agree with foreign management at international level?

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

A question for you -- if you''re so proud and patriotic, what are you doing in England?

see this is what i''m more used to!! i didnt come on here to gloat - im sorry if you seem to have mis-interpreted what I was saying but i think i have been both honest and respectful when it would be all too easy for me to gloat!!! the last thing i want to do is rub it in - to my friends, of course i have been, but i am not a wind-up merchant or attention seeker - i was merely offering a perception from a different point of view. Its not always that easy to be objective when it is your team or your country. I was just offering my views on the hot topic of the day. and something for people to think about.I put being polish on two different threads, this was to avoid confusion as people who hadnt read the thread where i first mentioned it may have been a little confused otherwise. I apologise for my simple statement of fact about where I am from, i didn''t realise mentioning it twice would cause such deep cuts and widespread offence.Confused [8-)]If the roles were reversed, and say England had qualified and Russia hadnt, And Russia sacked their manager, would you assume that the England manager would go over there instead of taking the team he had led thru the qualifiers into the finals? Its not realistic, that was my point.and on your point of why am i here? i''m not even going to dignify it with a response except i think it is suffice to say that you wouldnt be telling a patriotic englishman who lived in say America to get back over here would you?

[quote user="kick it off"]
and on your point of why am i here? i''m not even going to dignify it with a response except i think it is suffice to say that you wouldnt be telling a patriotic englishman who lived in say America to get back over here would you?

[/quote]

Englishman who moves to America = Ex-Pat.

Pole who moves to England = Immigrant.

I suggest you rise above the taunts safe in the knowledge that the ones who think you should abandon your Polishness because you live in England are often the same ones who demand egg and chips when they holiday in Spain.

As I mentioned on your other thread a deep mistrust of foreigners is one of our countries less palatable traits. It is the only explanation as to why we continue to play our uniquely English "style" of football.

[quote user="kick it off"]

and on your point of why am i here? i''m not even going to dignify it with a response except i think it is suffice to say that you wouldnt be telling a patriotic englishman who lived in say America to get back over here would you?

[/quote]

Whether you think you''re being honest, respectful or whatever, cold fact is that you are a foreign immigrant living in our country during a national failure and heartache. A criticism of our nation and our team is not really going to go down too well. I hope you can appreciate that.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="shyster"]

I totally agree that the British Government should do much more to get the vast numbers of British drones off of their idle a**es and into the so-called menial jobs that they supposedly don''t want -- it''s a terrible & weak excuse for immigration where the current, lefty joke for a government is concerned - hopefully a Conservative government will eventually make a much needed impact in the afforementioned area.

It might encourage East Europeans like yourself to remain in their own countries to build on their own flailing economies. 

[/quote]

That''s right shyster - send us back where we belong hey? not fouling up your land with our benefit stealing, non-contribution to the economy and lazy work ethics....

The conservatives are no more right wing than labour - why don''t you go for the BNP, they''ll get rid of us....or alternatively - we could build a really big wall around the country and make sure no more Eastern Europeans come and do the jobs that British people are so clearly desperate to do!

Just out of interest Shyster and i hasten to add that i have no problem with you as a person, you''re very much entitled to your views and i respect although disagree with them, and i am just genuinely interested in this point,  but what newspaper do you read?

Waveney - i think you''ll find that a non-qualification is not a national crisis - god knows we''ve had enough non-quali''s in Poland! - and i think you''ll also find that i did not gloat at all, when i so easily could have, i tried my best to offer an objective viewpoint..and tell you what i thought, not having the emotive bond with the English team. Obviously i have failed in this, and i apologise for any offence caused, i hope you can see that if i have wound people up its been inadvertantly, not deliberately?
[/quote]

The newspapers I read have no influence whatsoever on my political views or my thoughts on mass migration - also, contrary  to what you may believe, I''m not an extremist, so I don''t vote for parties such as the BNP for that reason - the necessary rightwing leanings within the Conservative party will only come to fruition once the country has elected them.

Don''t get me wrong where immigration is concerned - I''m not saying immigration to the UK should be stopped completely - that notion would be absurd - but I do believe a points system such as the systems used in Australia & New Zealand should be introduced here.

In fact it is imperative.

[quote user="shyster"]

If my stating the facts makes me a bigoted, racist, rightwing fascist, then so be it - it''s always been the perfect excuse for indigenous, Lefty apologists and Anglophobic foreign freeloaders like yourself.

[/quote]

Have you bothered to ask whether kick it off has a job? Or is he a freeloader purely on the basis that he''s not English?

The "indigenous, lefy apologist" tag doesn''t bother me in the slightest but you should at least get your facts straight when you''re slagging off others.

just read the first post i made in this thread and pologies - that was out of order, and gloating. I napologise profusely for that and hope that others don''t find it indicative of my nature!