Sign in to follow this  
Thommo

Please don't Jeer Marshall!!

Whether he plays or not - and McKenzie as well for that matter. Have we not learned to stop throwing abuse at this guy as

he consistantly comes up with the goods against us. Why not applaud him and he''ll have a stinker for a change? We really all of us fall for the ''trap'' every time he comes back to Carrow Road.

In Judas'' case, it does seem to spur him on whenever he plays here, certainly.But applaud him? Not in a million years!

why applaud someone who defected to the scum? my money is on an Evans hat-trick whether we applaud or jeer or greet him with silence!!Wink [;)]

And don''t sing "Let''s all do the Marshall..." because that could quite fairly apply to either goalie, given David''s recent exploits!

No I don''t applaud him for what he did either! but booing him is only going to fire him up.

How many times have city beaten him or should I say his team he represents, since he left?

eg Millwall a couple of seasons ago with the penalty save etc silence wouls be a far better alternative - he will be wondering what''s going on!

how abouts when he comes on everyone take their shoes off and throw them at him. That really would shock him!

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]After leaving on a Bosman to go to Ipswich? What do you expect, us to bake him a cake?
[/quote]We''ll leave that to Delia.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]After leaving on a Bosman to go to Ipswich? What do you expect, us to bake him a cake?
[/quote]

It was over six years ago - time to move on, perhaps? (Marshall moving to Ipswich, that is, not baking a cake.)