Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Who will be the new England manager??

I am not convinced that MON or Jose actually mean No.I believe they are saying to the FA "my terms my price"There could be a lot of twists in this market yet when the money starts to be talked about. The England fans want one of these and I dont believe the FA dare upset the fans at present. One of these will get it in my opinion. MON 14-1 and Jose 8-1 betfair are too big!

It''s interesting that Paul Ince reckons that the FA should look no further than Glenn Hoddle. And after what we said about him when it was rumoured he''d be coming here....

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Come on Nutty Nigel I am sure you have an opinion!
[/quote]

I think it''s a done deal Snakepit... it''s Duffy! [;)]

Who will get it? - not sure, the FA are interested in only money and "their" ideas.

Who should get it? - Harry Rednapp would be my first choice. I would get him in and also try to persuade Paul Jewell to get more involved with the England set up. The reason being is that over the years Harry has been responsible for a lot of England hopefuls, and a lot of guys in the England squad now. He knows how to bring on youngsters and which ones to use. Another person who I see as being a bit of a similar type of manager is Jewell but I think he needs more time yet as he is still reletively young.

Other than that I would not like to see Copello after the whole corruption thing with Juventus and the whole Beckham thing in Madrid - he is not a manager known to treat his big players well which is what an international coach requires.

I wouldn''t mind Klinsman, he did a good job with a young German side at the world cup and could work alongside someon else as he did with Germany.

I actually know who the next Englad manager is, I saw him last night in my crystal ball, unfortunately, my order forbids me going public on this.........plus..............my fellow wizards and I want the best odds at the local bookies!.

Ain''t life a bitch sometimes.[;)]

Wiz - I hope you remember to get enough on to cover the losses you and Snakepit took over the Bet365 Jim Duffy fiasco.......  I''m surprised the pair of you are prepared to dip your toes back in the water so soon after getting your fingers burned [;)]

So to speak [*-)][8-)]

get rid of players as well as the manager. Croatia were up for the game even though they didn''t have to get a result!!! The England players all bar one/two should be ashamed of themselves. How much do they get paid?? Cos they don''t earn a penny!!!!

Nutty Nige,I never did bet on Duffy there was never a market! Lets just clear that up once and for all.[;)]My point was that I believed Duffy had got it because the market was closed. who knows what would have happened if he actually got a point?? I would never have guessed at Roeder though!!Trust me on this one [:P] Jose or MON. Mourinho who had drifted out to 12-1 is now back into 4-1 this morning!!!!!He will be offered it and asked "what do you want to do it" If he turns them down? the FA will go all out for MON who is a good safety bet. Everything has a price!!!! [:)][:P]

i want jose mourinho - but i believe he wont come, and think its just optitmism that he will

i want one of the following two

martin o''neill - ruled himself out, but i believe england came knocking he would take the job, randy lerner already said he would let him go

phil scolari - out contract after euro 2008 - done great job at brazil (although at the time even i could get them to 1/4s) and i have been more impressed in the job he done portgual, they have good players but not even near our squad comparision, he seems to breeze through qualifing, and he doesnt mind cutting good old players such as rui costa, fernando couto etc.. who all been local ledgends in portguakl