Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Jim Brennan's teammate....

Radzinski requests exit

Everton striker Tomasz Radzinski is set to leave Goodison Park after he handed in a transfer request. Radzinski is unhappy about only being offered a one-year extension to his contract and wants to quit the club. Radzinski said: "The contract offered was only for one year, which would have left me in the same spot next season."

An Everton spokesman added: "We have received a written transfer request from Tomasz. Manager David Moyes will consider the matter later in the week." The Canadian international joined the Toffees three years ago from Anderlecht for £4.5m. He has attracted interest from Fulham, Blackburn and Portsmouth and looks likely to stay in the Premiership.

----

He was a good striker we need also can play on the right side too, Jim Brennan''s teammate, worth a go to him...

He would be a good signing David, but I don''t think we''ll get him. Quite a few clubs are after him, as stated above, and they will all be able to offer more wages.

I think he was the same type of player liked Hucks, but of course he was never better than Hucks....

It would be nice if Jim can do a good job to say something good about us....