Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

city for the top 6 after today!!!

turned on radio naaarrrfolk post match as usual for a laugh - at about 5.15.  i bet to the others, some numpty would be on saying city for the top 6 after today.  very soon after, a texter obliged - city for the top6!!! lol.  i admire the optimism, but lets get away from the bottom first!!!also p**ssed myself at the bloke praising the board for making loan money available - and after adams reply then dug a bigger hole by suggesting they got it right more often than not???  thank god people can''t hear these pillocks outside good ole naarrfolk.

What about the other turnip that phoned in to thank the board for all their  hard work and the money they are more than willing to spend to put things right. What planet was he on?

Have to say in his defence that he did sound about 108yrs old and in love with Delia so probably a little demented.

Unfortunately you can get it on the internet so the whole world can hear these numpties!!

People are so quick to forget!

If the board had put the investment into a good manager a year a go we could have been in a much better position now.

Thank the board??? F ing pillock

So if thats so funny, tell me when was the last time our board didn''t give our managers money to spend?? the board have always put there money where there mouth is. Guranteed they give Roeder money in january to spend like they said they will.

"thank god people can''t hear these pillocks outside good ole naarrfolk"Oh yes we can ...I live in North-East Thailand.  It is possible to  "tune-in" to Radio Norfolk via www.bbc.co.uk at 11PM local time (5pm GMT) on a saturday  to catch the post match reaction. Can''t pick up the commentary anymore through the website "due to contractual reasons" but can listen to just about everything else. Have to say it''s great to hear things like the "call-in" especially after this particular saturday ( and yes i heard all the callers that you refer to) + the interviews etc. Actually here I can pick up quite a lot of TV coverage - EG a local thai cable company had the local derby live. And over the last couple of years a number of Norwich games (about 10 that i can think of - including normal 3PM saturday kick-offs) have come through live, unfortunately results of these games have usually proved the only let down! Anyway maybe things are  changing.Next game... Post match reaction - Blackpool Away will be at about 4:45AM wednesday morning! Well maybe I''ll just wait ''til i wake up for work ... and log-in nervously in anticipation of the result!Of course I can''t imagine too many people without an interest in Norwich searching for Radio Norfolk through the internet - but just remember if you are one of the "good ole naarfolk folk" dialling in to the radio - you are being heard throughout the world.

[quote user="inch_high"]

What about the other turnip that phoned in to thank the board for all their  hard work and the money they are more than willing to spend to put things right. What planet was he on?

Have to say in his defence that he did sound about 108yrs old and in love with Delia so probably a little demented.

[/quote]Don''t underestimate the power of the Carrow Road spin machine.  They plant questions at the AGM, and they surely plant callers on that cosy local institution called Radio Norfolk.If they were as inventive with the way they run the club as they are with the way they meddle with PR and communications, we''d be in much better shape.

[quote user="inch_high"] pleeng_chaat_thai Just out of interest have you ever lived in Thetford?[/quote]Given that he suggests his channel selection is limited, and that everything comes through six hours late, I think the question should be "do you still live in Thetford"?

I was more interested by the fact that Canary Call was really struggling to find fans who were willing to contribute to the programme - it can''t be because people prefer to have a good old rant, rather than to praise something, surely?

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]

Was it Michael Wynn Jones per chance?

[/quote]

Think we can safely assume it wasn''t Smudger......although he would fit the final part of the description [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]

Don''t underestimate the power of the Carrow Road spin machine.  They plant questions at the AGM, and they surely plant callers on that cosy local institution called Radio Norfolk.

If they were as inventive with the way they run the club as they are with the way they meddle with PR and communications, we''d be in much better shape.
[/quote]

Yeh, and sublimminal messages are played over the tannoy system, they''ll stop at nothing!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]Don''t underestimate the power of the Carrow Road spin machine.  They plant questions at the AGM, and they surely plant callers on that cosy local institution called Radio Norfolk.If they were as inventive with the way they run the club as they are with the way they meddle with PR and communications, we''d be in much better shape.[/quote]

Yeh, and sublimminal messages are played over the tannoy system, they''ll stop at nothing!

[/quote]Seriously, have you tried playing that Kasabian track backwards?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]also p**ssed myself at the bloke praising the board for making loan money available - and after adams reply then dug a bigger hole by suggesting they got it right more often than not???  thank god people can''t hear these pillocks outside good ole naarrfolk.[/quote]I address this directly to you my friend. Exactly what have the board done wrong. I''d love to know. Make me "p**ss" (huh?) myself.The loan money is considerable. Have you any idea what sort of ''fee''s'' went with these loans? You think its pocket money to be sniffed at? Tell me, as you''re so well informed and not part of any blow with the wind bandwagon - god forbid, just exactly what is the fiscal arrangement between Norwich City and Derby County regarding Mohammed Camara.Are the Safri knockers going to start bleating about Africas Cup if he signs permanently and gels off to play for Guinea? Ramadan?Just interested.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="lucky green trainers"]also p**ssed myself at the bloke praising the board for making loan money available - and after adams reply then dug a bigger hole by suggesting they got it right more often than not???  thank god people can''t hear these pillocks outside good ole naarrfolk.[/quote]I address this directly to you my friend. Exactly what have the board done wrong. I''d love to know. Make me "p**ss" (huh?) myself.

[/quote]Afternoon, MWJ, and regards to your good lady wife.

Funny how all I ever get is obvious schoolboy retorts instead of an answer.Lets have some direct accusations, something that unless you have proof might be deemed libel...... if you have the ''proof'' lets have it.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]Funny how all I ever get is obvious schoolboy retorts instead of an answer.[/quote]Could it be because you come blustering in throwing accusations around which nobody made?  All the guy said was he found it funny someone called in to compliment the board on making money available, and found it funnier that the caller then said the board got it right more often than not.  No accusations were made, no indication that the poster had any in-depth financial knowledge, and in you stormed on your mightily high horse and started shouting your online mouth off.[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]Lets have some direct accusations, something that unless you have

proof might be deemed libel...... if you have the ''proof'' lets have it.[/quote]

Why not read the original post again, read your original response, then have a sit down and think about how you might better use your time?  Honestly, this board''s so full of vipers it''s untrue.That''s the message board I''m talking about, before you saddle up again.