Sign in to follow this  
TREVOR SADD

GREENO

Have just heard a rumour from a fairly reliable source (2 ex Canaries) that Greeno has been sold to Arsenal for 8 million.
That might explain why we got the current Scotland keeper.To get in the National squads you have to be playing regular football and he was not going to come here if he thought he was going to sit on the bench, .Look how hard it was for Malky and Holt to get in the Scottish squad -and they played every week.

what would be the point in getting promoted if only to then offload all our best players, this is not how we are going to do things from now on

we don''t need to sell anyone, we are on the up and we will achieve far more with the likes of greeno in goal then almost anyone else you could name, so no, don''t think so - whoever your sources are, ex team or not

can you really see worthy going for this? While it would be great for greeno to achieve higher things (like playing for england as the no. one,) he is not going to go when he can achieve them with us, he could have gone during the past couple of years, but didn''t and i cannot see any of our players wanting to leave now, i really can''t

Arsenal already have 4 keepers, why on earth would they want another? Even if one or two were offloaded, Green would still be in competition with Lehmann for the no.1 jersey.

Nah not going to happen. Mostly because Arsenal wouldn''t pay £8M for an unproven Premiership keeper with only one year to go on his contract! He''ll be gone by this time next year, but not now

totaly agree brum!

I mean Arsenal are not become like chelsea and real madrid are they? and buying loads of players???? i mean whats the point! Robert would only sit on the bench and get paid a huge salery for nothing, and Greeno wants first team footie!