Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

How did the Newbies perfom?

Very well I thought, particularly Pattison. Whole team looked good and solid today in my opinion. It was a vast improvement on the previous crud we have had to sit through recently! [:)]

yes how did camara perform please?

as wolves fan i used to remember he was erratic although very fun to watch and always gave 110% and never stopped running

reminded me of r.carlos but obv poor version, but he seems to be lucky sort of player and i hope he does well for you

did he attack much etc...

he may of matured more of player now obv being older i.e not just bombing it up the line

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

one bad point on pattison. extremely bad first touch in my opinion. all though good crosses, tackles etc..

[/quote]

Yeah Roeder pointed out that it was his first taste of 1st team action all season, so lets hope theres still more to come from him but you cant ask for much more than 2 assists from a midfielder on his debut! Good lad!

Didn''t notice Camara bombing forward too much, in fact didn''t notice him much at all, which I guess for a defender is a good thing.

Taylor has become a must-buy.

camera was really good today, very fit and well up for it along with pattison, taylor, shacks and seme. russell was again mot''m

I think Taylor may be the only player we have no chance of buying according to Neil Adams?!

But Patterson is possibly available.

I thought he had a stormer!! Was involved in both goals and ran the wing as well as Huckerby I thought.

Keep the same team for next game, Huckerby on the bench first half

Yes, much better. although i didn''t think Coventry were that good.

Dion, given his age, and that he had a broken vertibrae a few weeks ago and then a thigh strain when coming back must have been short of fitness, but yet again he was immense, with vision and leadership.

Fozzy, too was busy the whole game, not showing a lack of fitness, but should improve as he gets more games under his belt.

Rusty & Chadders probably had their best games so far although Chadders seems hate going down the wing and we saw Rusty & Dion on the wide right more often.

The new boys showed a touch of class particulary Sir Les (Pattison) and should also improve over the coming weeks with 1st team football/getting to know their team-mates.

Jamie was a bit disapointing, getting offside several times and missing a few that a confident Jamie would have put away. hopefully his goal will help him in that respect.

Hopefully we can continue to improve on Tuesday.

p.s Graham Paddon in his heyday would have shone like a beacon today. r.i.p Graham. 

Hucks, where does that leave him ? Possibly up front, but for Tuesdays game i''d have him on the bench ready to be unleashed when needed.       

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

[/quote]

yeah great thats how we''ll get out of the relegation zone by keeping our best player on the bench idiot!

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Jonnyboy"]

[/quote]

yeah great thats how we''ll get out of the relegation zone by keeping our best player on the bench idiot!

[/quote]Very uncalled for. Why change a winning team? And why replace a young hard tackling, passing and crossing LM, with someone who is going to expose the LB and not get the same number of tackles in? I agree with Jonnyboy, it''d make more sense to bring him off the bench to unleash on tiring legs.