Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

WE ARE ODDS ON TO BE RELEGATED!!! - no other club.

See oddschecker.com

Sort By:
Fav   Name
Add to bet basketNorwich5/64/58/1110/1111/104/5+2

13/10
Add to bet basketBlackpool211/52225/2

14/5
Add to bet basketColchester211/55/29/415/89/4

11/4
Add to bet basketQPR7/47/4211/49/42

36/5
Add to bet basketPreston313/55/29/49/47/2

16/5
Add to bet basketScunthorpe5/211/57/210/324

13/5
Add to bet basketBarnsley459/29/29/2418/5

18/5
Add to bet basketCrystal Palace13/255577/2

34/5
Add to bet basketCardiff715/25613/27

Add to bet basketHull9/28567/27

27/5
Add to bet basketBurnley715/28897

Add to bet basketSheff Wed10578109/2

Add to bet basketLeicester121210121411

31/5
Add to bet basketCoventry101411121416

26/5
Add to bet basketPlymouth12121412918

Add to bet basketSouthampton201620202016

Add to bet basketBristol City162220201818

Add to bet basketStoke251820252216

Add to bet basketIpswich404022332833

37/2
Add to bet basketSheff Utd403328334033

Add to bet basketWolves80125

Add to bet basketCharlton300

Add to bet basketWest Brom500

Add to bet basketWatford1000

The betting odds we show come directly from the online bookmakers. Whilst every effort is made to ensure betting

We need a miracle.

Hope you are up for it Glenn - whilst we get rid of the shower who own and administer the club.

OTBC

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Bookmakers in considering league table when deciding odds shocker.

Tomorrow, the earth is round !  Who''d have thought ?
[/quote]

Blah cubed.

Blackpool & Colchester, the bookies 2nd & 3rd favourites for relegation are actually 18th & 19th in the table. Bookies forgot to look? I don''t think so.

Next 2 clubs are 2-2.5/1. A far cry from odds on, I would say.

It''s a good idea to get smart before trying to be clever.

Blah cubed indeed.

Duh!

OTBC

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Bookmakers in considering league table when deciding odds shocker.Tomorrow, the earth is round !  Who''d have thought ?[/quote]LOL

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Bookmakers in considering league table when deciding odds shocker.

[/quote]

Blah cubed.

Blackpool & Colchester, the bookies 2nd & 3rd favourites for relegation are actually 18th & 19th in the table. Bookies forgot to look? I don''t think so.

Blah cubed indeed.

Duh!

OTBC

[/quote]

Bly my good man, you seem to have misunderstood the difference between my phrase "Bookmakers consider league table when deciding odds" and the phrase you appear to have read : "Bookmakers turn the league table upside down and then give incrementally higher odds for each team".  Remarkable when you consider that the phrase I have used is simpler to comprehend.  I take it you have seen the league table, you are aware that we haven''t won for 11 matches, you haven''t been on a desert island or under a rock since early September.

I therefore ask you, how is this news ?  Or is this a post for the sake of having something negative to say about the club ? 

Answer these questions if you like, they are of a mainly rhetorical nature for me.

As an aside, from your username I assume that you were familiar with the club Pre-Saunders.  Shouldn''t you therefore be more confident of the possibility of a recovery, having witnessed one for yourself ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Blah cubed.

Blah cubed indeed.

Duh!

OTBC

[/quote]

Bly my good man, you seem to have misunderstood the difference between my phrase "Bookmakers consider league table when deciding odds" and the phrase you appear to have read : "Bookmakers turn the league table upside down and then give incrementally higher odds for each team".  Remarkable when you consider that the phrase I have used is simpler to comprehend.  I take it you have seen the league table, you are aware that we haven''t won for 11 matches, you haven''t been on a desert island or under a rock since early September.

I therefore ask you, how is this news ?  Or is this a post for the sake of having something negative to say about the club ? 

Answer these questions if you like, they are of a mainly rhetorical nature for me.

As an aside, from your username I assume that you were familiar with the club Pre-Saunders.  Shouldn''t you therefore be more confident of the possibility of a recovery, having witnessed one for yourself ?

[/quote]

You must admit that it''s quite remarkable what tripe people can compose when caught with their pants down.

Facts are facts - neither negative nor positive.

Which recovery pre-Saunders would that be then?

I tell you one thing. In the nearly 49 years since I  first visited Carrow Road we have not been relegated to the third division - and certainly never stonking favourites and odds-on in November with the bookies for that fate.

But then, only spin and good news is news for you I suppose.

OTBC

[quote]You must admit that it''s quite remarkable what tripe people can compose when caught with their pants down.[/quote]

It certainly is Bly, but I forgive you.

From Malcolm Robertsons'' tribute to Graham Paddon - MyFootballWriter.com

[quote]1971/72 was an extraordinary season. Mainly because it was so unexpected. What had gone before very much mirrors the current state of Norwich City. They were a poor side for whom relegation always seemed a more likely outcome than a flirtation with the big time.

Those of us who watched the Canaries in the mid and late-60s will smile at suggestions on websites that today''s team is the worst in the club''s history. Poor maybe, but not nearly as bad as the side before Saunders came in and created his Carrow Road revolution.[/quote]

Now, I''m guessing you were around to witness this.  You have seen a manager come in to a failing Norwich City team and turn it around in short order.  To be honest we don''t need a total recovery, just to get out of the bottom 3 by May.  Are you telling me that you can''t see this happening ?  It happened before,why not now ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]You must admit that it''s quite remarkable what tripe people can compose when caught with their pants down.[/quote]

It certainly is Bly, but I forgive you.

From Malcolm Robertsons'' tribute to Graham Paddon - MyFootballWriter.com

[quote]1971/72 was an extraordinary season. Mainly because it was so unexpected. What had gone before very much mirrors the current state of Norwich City. They were a poor side for whom relegation always seemed a more likely outcome than a flirtation with the big time.

Those of us who watched the Canaries in the mid and late-60s will smile at suggestions on websites that today''s team is the worst in the club''s history. Poor maybe, but not nearly as bad as the side before Saunders came in and created his Carrow Road revolution.[/quote]

Now, I''m guessing you were around to witness this.  You have seen a manager come in to a failing Norwich City team and turn it around in short order.  To be honest we don''t need a total recovery, just to get out of the bottom 3 by May.  Are you telling me that you can''t see this happening ?  It happened before,why not now ?

[/quote]

Wrong identity again Blah. Dear oh dear, what must we do with you.

Malcolm Robertson is trying to be clever and hang an argument on quarter truths, in case you don''t know.

Perhaps you or he would remind us just when in the period 1960 to 1971 City were bottom by six points in November? Or even bottom for that matter. Quite frankly, I smile at Robertson''s unearned journalistic licence in this case.

City spent the ''60s consolidating and learning to cope at a higher level after the near disaster of 1957/58 and the subsequent heroics of 1959/60. Eventually we got promoted to the Prem in 1971/72 - and consolidated there. To suggest that the ''60s sides were dire and poor does great disservice to an enjoyable and progressive decade containing several peaks.

Now we are on course to having to learn again to cope in the third division. But, one sincerely hopes that Glenn Roeder can avoid this looming catastrophe despite the lame duck NCFC administration.

Delia Smith and her camp followers have a lot to answer for. The quicker they are gone the better.

You know, the sad thing about this post is that you are unable to understand what the bookies are saying and what they base their odds calculations on.

Wake up Blah. We''ve got the fight of a generation on our hands - and the bookies know it.

Mealy-mouthing, spinning, denial and ''it won''t happen to us'' just will not help us.

OTBC

[quote]We''ve got the fight of a generation on our hands - and the bookies know it.[/quote]Yet again, you missed my point Bly old chum.  What does this information tell us that is new ?  We''ve been bottom for weeks, of course we''re favourites to go down, the bookmakers follow the money, and the money follows, by and large, the league table.I am aware of it, you are aware of it, everyone who supports us is aware of it.  All we have to do is look at the league table.I believe that you are complaining for the sake of having something to say.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]You must admit that it''s quite remarkable what tripe people can compose when caught with their pants down.[/quote]

Isn''t it just!

Bly - when you are in a whole, stop digging...! You are just making yourself look silly!

Facts are facts - neither negative nor positive.

[/quote]These do appear to be statistics and everyone knows what Benjamin Disrali said about them.

right one simple statement really

last november when cardiff city were top i got quoted odds of 6/4 on cardiff city not getting promoted, i.e they were odds on to go up

cardiff city didnt even make the playoffs, lets be honest they wernt even that near to playoffs at the end of the season

my point being

the league is decided in may not november you got a whole 6months to change it around

[quote]These do appear to be statistics and everyone knows what Benjamin Disrali said about them.[/quote]He nicked that off Mark Twain though, and his area was fiction.There''s no such thing as original thought, Socrates said that I think, and he probably nicked it off Plato.

Incidentally, with GR 66-1 to get the England job, we are only 33 times more likely to get relegated than he is to start Englands'' World Cup campaign as boss.  facts are facts, and odds are not facts.  If they were, bookies would neither profit or make a loss.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Incidentally, with GR 66-1 to get the England job, we are only 33 times more likely to get relegated than he is to start Englands'' World Cup campaign as boss.  facts are facts, and odds are not facts.  If they were, bookies would neither profit or make a loss.
[/quote]

Lol, BBB! And yes it was Socrates and Plato actually nicked (or, more correctly, learned) it from him.[;)] 

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Incidentally, with GR 66-1 to get the England job, we are only 33 times more likely to get relegated than he is to start Englands'' World Cup campaign as boss.  facts are facts, and odds are not facts.  If they were, bookies would neither profit or make a loss.
[/quote]

Lol, BBB! And yes it was Socrates and Plato actually nicked (or, more correctly, learned) it from him.[;)] 

[/quote]

WRONG! Plato was actually Mickey Mouse''s ''cartoon'' dog! Don''t you know anything?[:|]

WRONG TWICE! Socrates was a lanky Brazilian footballer!.....Hope that helps......

I''m an ORACLE of disinformation and trivia......Nothing I don''t know - and I don''t know nothing!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

WRONG! Plato was actually Mickey Mouse''s ''cartoon'' dog! Don''t you know anything?[:|]

WRONG TWICE! Socrates was a lanky Brazilian footballer!.....Hope that helps......

I''m an ORACLE of disinformation and trivia......Nothing I don''t know - and I don''t know nothing!

[/quote]Thankyou Mello - Much like Dion Dublin after recovering from a poorly vertebrae, I stand corrected.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Bookmakers in considering league table when deciding odds shocker.

[/quote]

LOL
[/quote]

Remember that Blackpool & Colchester are 2nd & 3rd favourites for relegation, but 18th & 19th in the league.

So I wonder what it is that has further swayed the bookmakers in these cases? Weight of money? Lack of faith in the determination of their ownership and management structures?

The bookies think we''re soft, thats why we''re odds on and the rest are at 2 to 2.5/1 against.

Duh!

OTBC

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Lol! [:D]

Suddenly we''re no longer odds-on and the earth is no longer flat.[:)]

Fav   Name
Add to bet basketNorwich11/101+2

30/17
Add to bet basketColchester13/87/4

12/5
Add to bet basketBlackpool13/82

14/9
Add to bet basketQPR5/22

Add to bet basketPreston15/83

Add to bet basketScunthorpe13/810/3

Add to bet basketBarnsley667/2

18/5
Add to bet basketCardiff88

49/10

OTBC

Delia Smith and her camp followers have a lot to answer for.

[/quote]

For example?

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

For example?
[/quote]

FFS.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

For example?
[/quote]

FFS.

OTBC

[/quote]

Is clear to see that many are geeting delusional again isn''t it BlyBly?

First victory in 13 games and we have lost every game away from home this season except for the point we got at Preston...

No points prior to the Plymouth match and we will still be about 6 or 7 points from safety prior to our next two home games (with both Plymouth and Sheff Utd having more to offer going forwards than Coventry).

Let them sing the praises of our new stars for a few days longer coz they will all be saying that they are utter sh*te in a few weeks time...  [;)]