Sign in to follow this  
Lappin = Ronaldinho

where will we finish?

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]6th[/quote]

oh dear... [:$]

Try 24th and just being grateful that there aren''t more teams in this league that we can look worse than.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Try 24th and just being grateful that there aren''t more teams in this league that we can look worse than.

[/quote]

Smudger FFS change the record. Norwich looked great on Saturday, im not saying that we''ll finish in top half however we will not go down, of that I am sure.

still think we will go down im afraid, our away form is diabolical and we aren''t that much better at home, coventry were poor to say the least.

we need someone who can comein and get 10-15 goals and that might keep us up but we haven''t got anyone, we are rubbish and one performance doesn''t change everything we were better than that against ipswich and look at the run we had after that!!!

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger FFS change the record. Norwich looked great on Saturday, im not saying that we''ll finish in top half however we will not go down, of that I am sure.

[/quote]

How can you be sure after one decent performance?

Norwich are NOT rubbish and never will be. They might not be as good as some other teams but NOT rubbish. City have someone who can get 10-15 goals. JC proved that last season and he scored another one on Saturday, add DD to the pot and CM and we have the strikers. Definately looking for a win at Blackpool and up the table we will go! Come on, Come on, Come on get behind the boys! Bleed green and yellow SAM.[;)]

Ok then Bopert if Norwich aren''t rubbish then why are they three points adrift at the bottom of the league.

Look at thier away record W0 D1 L6 if that isn''t rubbish then what is???

Home record W3 D2 L4, alright that isn''t rubbish but it certainly isn''t good more losses than wins!!

yes JC has the potential to score 10-15 but is he goiong to how many has he got in the LEAGUE now

i make it 4 from about 14-16 games that one every 4 games, that isn''t going to keep norwich up, expect two more defeats this week at blackpool and stoke

i respect your opinion and i hop norwich stay up but in my honest opinion i dont think they will

I am confident that Roeder and the team can do enough to make us safe. Anything better than safety would be a bonus.

January will be the interesting time when the future of the loan players is decided...and if GR gets any cash to strengthen. That`s make or break time.

[quote user="sam"]

Ok then Bopert if Norwich aren''t rubbish then why are they three points adrift at the bottom of the league.

Look at thier away record W0 D1 L6 if that isn''t rubbish then what is???

Home record W3 D2 L4, alright that isn''t rubbish but it certainly isn''t good more losses than wins!!

yes JC has the potential to score 10-15 but is he goiong to how many has he got in the LEAGUE now

i make it 4 from about 14-16 games that one every 4 games, that isn''t going to keep norwich up, expect two more defeats this week at blackpool and stoke

i respect your opinion and i hop norwich stay up but in my honest opinion i dont think they will

[/quote]Not a norwich fan then?

I refuse to believe we will, or could go down.....................I think we will end up in the top half of the table.

OTBC

21st place is achievable and has to be our only target at present - no more, no less than that.  But let''s not kid ourselves it is going to be easy, because it''s not. No, considering the dire position we are currently in, it will be a tremendous achievement on the part of Glenn and the boys to haul themselves away from the relegation trapdoor. Tomorrow night''s performance and result will tell us a lot more about whether long term recovery is a realistic possibility. Lose and we''re back to square one.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger, how would you know what any team in this league looks like? try going to a game if you want people to take note of anything you say. You find time to post the same old crap on here day in day out and organise your halfwit childish little protests yet you haven''t got two hours to go to a game.

nope i am a big follower of norwich but my footballing heart belongs to Leeds United FC. 

hope norwich stay up so that we can play you next season  

one win and already some are getting carried away

i think realistically you can come 12-16 bracket which would be considered v.good season from now if you reach top season

i feel you are getting ahead of yourselves and need to do it step by step

1st step over take 23rd

2nd step get out relegation zone

3rd step build a gap

realistically you wont be clear of relegation zone till like january

so to say top half is a bit wild, obv january will be tough to be clear as well

as 4pts of 21st 5pts in gd at the moment to be clear  i would say 6pts ahead so you need 11pt from now till say jan till you go clear of relegation, then you got to consider 21st will pick up one or two wins etc..

so take it one game and one step at a time

good luck on season - and iv prob confused you all lol

It''s impossible to say yet where we will finish. IF Saturday genuinely was the start of our season and we continue to play like that for most of the rest of the season we will have no relegation worries and could easily finish mid-table in what is a pretty mediocre league. However, if this is another false dawn, as the Ipswich game turned out to be, we will end up with a headache from all the other teams in this league weighing down on us until we escape next May. Give the new team half a dozen more games and we will have a better idea.    

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t humour him. I''ve been reading his immature ramblings on here for a long time, and everytime, someone bites.