Sign in to follow this  
Little Canary

where do you think we will finish next season?

personally i reckon avoiding relegation is the main task in hand.

come on let''s not do an ipswich scum and finish really high and come straight back down.

staying in the premiership means so much more than winning and getting too confident and come on if we stay in the premiership we get another 20 000 000 for staying there and also greeno will be england no 1 with the experiance to crush the likes of ronaldo, raul, henry.

COME ON NORWICH!!!

agreed beast

but when you consider who are main rivals for avoiding relegation are, you know megson''s crew then that is one spot out of the way

i think we can stay up there, who knows what could happen, as long as we are not stupid and go out and buy lots of mercenaries with no heart for the club, which i am confident we won''t do

what about mid table, no reason why we cannot achieve that first season and then go on to build our squad for a long, long stay

personaly aslong as we stay up i do not care where we finish

I think favourites for the drop this coming season has to be West Brom, Everton (they are very weak) and Blackburn.

We are miles better than all of them.

I''d love to answer this one, but I can''t! The reason is that I have written my prediction down on a piece of paper and sealed it in an envelope along with some others, and it won''t be opened until the end of next season to see who is nearest. The only thing I will admit to is being a little bit on the positive side!

Unless we get a few more players in, i fear the worst.....not that i don`t think we are good enough, its just that we have got such a small squad

personally i think that 13th will be good basically because it is my lucky number and then if we do finish 13th then the whole norwich board will see that we will have a real good chance to be in the top ten and then they will have to start looking at giving nigel more money to spend on players like okacha who made it big for bolton and other people who make it big when they sign for us!!