Sign in to follow this  
City man

Joe Lewis

I really think we have some to look forward to in this player... I might even go as far as to say, if we could sell Marshall in January and get some transfer money then we have the ideal replacment...

From a Morcambe Forum...

"Having Joe back has also been instrumental. He must give the rest of the team so much confidence they can play their own game without having to worry about what''s going on behind them. Caught a few balls under pressure brilliantly, showed superb bravery causing another knock and caught one ball in the first half near the edge of the 18 yard box which must have been 10 feet high and that despite having to run through a ruck of players as well. That must really demoralise the opposition and really gives us a psychological advantage because they can''t just pump balls in to "Test" the keeper. Great player to have behind you I bet. Just hope that come Jan 1st we''re not seeing a parting of the ways as he''s literally a giant influence for us. I could even make a bold prediction and say that he could be the difference between a play off place and not but that might be going a bit far. If they play like this though, and get more confident and more results like the last 2 we could be dark horses...

If Joe DOES have to go though, and I''m sure that Sammy should know already if not very soon, it''s CRUCIAL we get a solid keeper in by Jan.
"

I know this is my first post but I think we are onto a winner here and wanted people to know about it...

[quote user="Salahuddin"]might be your first post but it was a goon ''un![/quote]

oops