Sign in to follow this  
fozzy chris

bandwagon fans

i stopped going to carrow reguarly after hamilton and rioch but still go occasionally crowds then were 14000 but when worthy turn it around all of a sudden crowds rose and poeple started coming back and of course poeple jumped on bandwagon admittley crowds r good for now but we will see when league 1 approaches my point is the board r takeing u all for mugs.

I am the same with my club wolves, we always get crowds of 23k-22k every game no matter who we got in league (only time we dip is 1st,2nd rounds of league cup etc.)

then when we do well like last year n year went up there was 28.5k weekly so where did that 5.5k fans come from

also gets me when you get playoff final n sell out 38k capacity, like where were they ever??

bandwagon fans get right up me nose! especially when means i got to leave 45mins earlier to secure a parking spot n all

Firstly  was has this to do with a transfer talk, and secondly who gives a dam about bandwagon fans as long as they are putting money into the club great i say.

[quote user="we8wba"]

I am the same with my club wolves, we always get crowds of 23k-22k every game no matter who we got in league (only time we dip is 1st,2nd rounds of league cup etc.)

then when we do well like last year n year went up there was 28.5k weekly so where did that 5.5k fans come from

also gets me when you get playoff final n sell out 38k capacity, like where were they ever??

bandwagon fans get right up me nose! especially when means i got to leave 45mins earlier to secure a parking spot n all

[/quote]

I suggest you save your pious nose we8wba...its just entertainment for some...not everyone is a die hard attendee for all their life...family pressures, job moves, financial issues, retirement, to name but a few...but they still turn out for the big occasion, making a special effort.

What would you advocate...only letting your season ticket holders go to Wembley...come on think about it!