Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Ipswich need a new sponsor

Cash Converters, as Thiefshanks will sell anything to anybody at anytime without so much as a moments thought to the long term financial consequences!  Even more appropriate given he is in the throws of pawning the club to an arms dealer, still it keeps his well educated and worldly set of supporters happy. 

Actually I particularly like the bit on Youtube with one of his legion of the damned is jumping around before the derby doing a little jig with his genetically disadvantaged mates, grinning inanely at the camera chortling  

“da dad da f-----g loaded” 

If ever you needed proof that these twonks will get all they deserve in the near future. 

Still, back on track how about Ocean Finance?  The last bastion of the financially damned and as such entirely appropriate for Thiefshanks & Co. given his track record of financial wizardry. Or not as the case may be! 

Or  how about Jackson Construction?  Thiefshanks never did get round to paying for the redevelopment of the ground so one would have thought some shirt sponsorship would be the least he could do.  Come to think of it they don’t like talking about all that as it’s in the past; it’s just a shame the consequences aren’t! 

Mind you, nice to see our own sponsors cancelling certain services from Norwich Airport, they ran the use of being handy for getting around the country, shame!

Given how helpful they''ve been in selling off their debt to the gun-running hermit, I would think Norwich Union probably have a good shout of getting their name on the shirt ?

I do hope those lovely people form Norwich Union get their name on our shirts! Considering they are the main reason why we have been bought out and are now loaded! 

Thnaks very much NU!

[quote user="clblue"]

I do hope those lovely people form Norwich Union get their name on our shirts! Considering they are the main reason why we have been bought out and are now loaded! 

Thnaks very much NU!

[/quote]

Please pretty please Binner tell us all that it was on Youtube doing the  “da da da f-----g loaded”  before the derby game?  The fat fingers, the shallow forehead, the inane grin, the complete lack of understanding of pretty much everything in his life relying on a wide range of prescriptions just to make it from one miserable day to the next, it must surely be you?

If so you will have proved beyond all doubt that your attempts at posting on our website would leave phytoplankton embarrassed such is the lack of understanding demonstrated in each and every single post you make.   

So answer me this, if a Binner borrows a million does it make him a millionaire?

I fear in your little world it does but look on the bright side at least s--m like you deserve all that is coming.

FOYSC

[quote user="clblue"]

Thnaks very much NU!

[/quote]With the slogan "Ipswich, nothing without Norwich"

Armitage Shanks - 2 reasons...1 full of sh.......2 becuase every business associated with has gone down the....

Anyway, becuase I am not bitter... good luck Ipswich, spend your cash wisely, I hear Finidi George is looking for a club again...

How about this for a sponsor[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/mwncfc/ipswichbinners.jpg[/IMG]Waste control, indeed

[quote user="clblue"]

Thnaks very much NU!

[/quote]

you havent been bought out.. you do not have 40 million in the bank and will not be buying the title in Janaury...

That evans chappy has bought ur debt... what that means is that u now have to pay him back at the rate of interest HE sets in the time period he decides,... if he walked into Portamn road tommorow and said u had to pay it all off by friday u''d be royally screwed...

If u owed money to someone and were told u could pay it back at rate of £10 per month for 100 months you''d be happy with that... if i then bought that debt for a nominal fee from the person u owed you would still have to pay it.. i have given u no money.. u in fact owe me.. id then ask u to pay it back at a rate of £20 over 50 months.. not so fair is it binnie?

you still have no money.. ur now in with the risk of being taken for a ride by Evans.. i''d be more worried about the whole thing now!

jas :)