Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

we8wba

I think it''s good that we can have someone from another club posting on here without all the usual spiteful inter-club verbal interchanges that get so childish at times.

we8wba is O.K. by me, he comes over as intelligent and knowledgeable on football matters and is a good chap in my book even though he doesn''t seem to know where to find the shift key, ha ha !

we8wba - you must be flattered with all this attention!

on a slightly different subject i was watching sky sports news for a few minutes on Sunday when they were commentating on the derby between Wolves and WBA - it was so quiet. Is it always that dead on derby day, or was the commentator just in a quiet spot?

Hey Beaker who are you agreeing to disagree with? As far as I can see your out there on your own. Knowbody else has a problem with we8wba posting his outside looking in views. Should we not welcome nice mannered fans from other clubs here? Those dark days where fans couldn''t get on together are gone my friend.

we8wba seems alright to me. I am intrigued though as to if he posts this many messages on our board, how much time he must spend on the Wolves one!

How long we8wba? And do you post on any other teams'' forums? If so, you can''t have much time for anything else! Are you paid by the Football League as some sort of Championship emissary!?

indeed san miguel - i dont see what the big fuss is about me if i was on here taking the pee daily then yea fair enough, but i honestly dont try to take the pee out of your situation etc...

next thing beaker says bout my post count, most of those was when 1st joined on subjects about billy sharp eastwood as in the summer it seemed like which ever player my wolves got linked with norwich were linked with too.

majority of rest come in Ardee''s Free weekend bet thread - which by the way worth having butchers at ;-p

if anyone trying to boost posts it would be yourself commenting 5times trying to tell people how irrating i am, if thats the case just ignore me mate

NOW CAN WE LEAVE THIS THREAD TO BURN OUT

to one about the derby, it was loud in 1st half then it went quite last 15mins as we all got to that nail biting stage, wolves sung hearts out, wba didnt. but away support usually sings alot our home doesnt except the one end

on tv you dont pick up much sound, like yours didnt hear any more than say fulham v spurs for example, but im sure there was as important match etc...