Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

we8wba

[quote user="Beaker"]why so interested in norwich?[/quote]

Because he love''s the Free Bet thread ,no other team in the Football League has it , Remember Norwich City were the first so we have our own piece of history .He can watch the Wolves web site till the cows come home but he wont  find arrdee''s Free Bet on there , anyhow I don''t want him to ,I don''t want to lose him ,he is too good to lose .[Y] arrdee. 

i''m all for well meaning and knowledgeable footy fans of any ilk representing their views on NCFC - after all its a discussion forum!!!  from what i''ve seen, we8wba fits this bill and is quite welcome to air his views.  its not like he''s running on about wolves or west brom all the while is it???rather that than some of the local low lifes,  who seem more content on stirring the pot with other posters, than talking about city.

yeah i think we8wba is a very good assett to this forum, he has good outsider views on the club, and i think he is a very intellegent man

i just dont understand the fascination? surely theres better things to do with your time than post over 800 posts on a clubs site that you dont even support, i mean its just weird.

Agreed LGT. He does normally offer an impartial view which for me is refreshing. He is walking a fine line though as we all would be on another clubs board but I think he does it fairly well. It''s nice to see an outsiders view.

What''s the problem with We8wba? I find it very interesting to see someone else''s point of view, someone well away from all that goes on at Carrow Road. I can''t say I have much love for Wolves myself, but for all that, We8 seems to be a reasonable and balanced poster. I bet he''s not alone on posting on other team''s websites. Carry on We8wba!

seriosuly beaker look at the mirror before posting

yes i dont support norwich but i do mostly contribute a decent post or something to someone reply to

whilst yourself are posting silly posts about me

so who is the one wrecking the forum? grow up

try ignoring my posts, or dont even reply to what iv said and i prob wont comment

the more you say dont dont, the more il prob come back

n plus ardee is right

try out the free bet thread and prove you really know football

We8wba puts sensible posts on here, doesn''t set out to wind people up or resort to personal insults.  Long may he continue to give an outsiders point of view on matters NCFC.  Others would do well to heed his example.

WE8WBA I think he was just trying to figure out why you are on here for example do you like norwich ever lived here etc, I dont think he was havin a go pal so lay of a bit yer!

so genuine questions for we8wba...what do you think the chances are of wolves getting up?andpersonally, i believe hennessey is a fine keeper, but joe lewis will be better, what do you think of this?

buddhaboy -

we are top 6 side, we not really played well this season and god knows how we are 5th, we have easyish run of games coming up in

colchester home

pne home

barnsley away

burnley home

qpr away

leicester home

hull away

norwich away ;-p

i will decide then on where we are, but we deffo top 6 - then playoffs a lottery

on hennessey n lewis - obv hennessey is far better at the moment and still v.young age, but iv seen lewis at molineux this season and very impressed with him and looks one with future

i personally think hennessey (but i would bcoz im wolves fan much like how you lot will say lewis)

hennessey has kept 8clean sheets in the league (the most) has record most clean sheets consective in football league and kept clean sheet vs full germany side last week in frankfurt

hennessey will play prem football in 2years time with or without us, his only problem would be commanding the box

funny thing is he isnt our best goalie who is blatently matt murray

what a luxury

[quote user="Canary Ben002"]WE8WBA I think he was just trying to figure out why you are on here for example do you like norwich ever lived here etc, I dont think he was havin a go pal so lay of a bit yer![/quote]

yeah...........

so what made you think "oh hang on a min, im gunna go post on a random site and make cyber norwich fan friends?"

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="Canary Ben002"]WE8WBA I think he was just trying to figure out why you are on here for example do you like norwich ever lived here etc, I dont think he was havin a go pal so lay of a bit yer![/quote]

yeah...........

so what made you think "oh hang on a min, im gunna go post on a random site and make cyber norwich fan friends?"

[/quote]

i couldnt care less if you love me or you hate me mate, i only post if i feel theres something to contribute

im not excatly taking the piss out of you, im not excatly winding you up, im not particlarly writing tosh all the time, maybe you should concentrate putting your efforts into backing your team than to have a pop at the wolves fan. and before you say blah blah support your own, i do with only missing two games being cardiff n saints on midweek games this season

Cyber Norwich fan friends.......not very funny, a little OTT.

You are OK in my book WE8WBA, mostly find your posts interesting.  Good sometimes to hear an outsiders perspective.  Just wish you wouldn''t type like you are texting sometimes.  Us golden oldies don''t ndrstnd txt spk, not strt enuf LOL.

beaker let him post without the hastle, he is not doing any haram, go to another forum that only accepts norwich fans if that makes you happy

we8wba is one of the most perceptive posters on this site;  he responds with respect and earnt some in return.  

Please continue to post we8wba - an honest external view is always welcome.

[quote user="Beaker"]i cant be the only one who finds him annoying.......[/quote]

I think it''s very easy to find someone annoying who appears on our forum as a supporter of another club (take Smudger for example) but remember, he doesn''t have any motives, he''s polite and informative, so it could be much worse. Let it be.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Beaker"]i cant be the only one who finds him annoying.......[/quote]

Not half as annoying as threads like this.

[/quote]

Spot on Graham [Y]

we8wba, I certainly don''t have any probs with you posting on here. You post some good stuff - when I can decipher it [;)]

[quote user="Beaker"]i just dont understand the fascination? surely theres better things to do with your time than post over 800 posts on a clubs site that you dont even support, i mean its just weird.[/quote]Sorry, should have included quote.Then...tell that to Smudger.

I really appreciate the outside perspective that sensible posters like we8wba, camuldonum, and Happyhammer/Andy bring. It''s interesting to see how we and our situation are perceived by people not so involved with the history and emotions around our club and it''s refreshing to read their genuine, thoughtful contributions. We don''t have to like, or agree with, everything they write; it''s just nice to enjoy more light-hearted banter with other fans as well as out own.

Keep posting guys.