Sign in to follow this  
mozzaman

Where can tonight's game be seen or heard??

Ez all.

Am marooned in London tonight and am concerned that there is no available medium through which I can watch/listen to the game.

Radio Norfolk doesnt work online during live matches..

Bah!

Any ideas?

sign up to canariesworld would be my guess, they carry a live feed of the game if I recall correctly.  bit pricey for a single game really.  You can get a live text feed from the bbc here for score updates, which works quite nicely on a mobile phone that has miniopera, failing that sky sports news ?

[quote user="mozzaman"]

Ez all.

Am marooned in London tonight and am concerned that there is no available medium through which I can watch/listen to the game.

Radio Norfolk doesnt work online during live matches..

Bah!

Any ideas?

[/quote]

Yes, it''s frustrating living away from the area - why doesn''t Radio Norfolk work online during matches, is it to do with broadcasting rights?

hmmm.

yeah i feared there may only be the canaries world option.

there is some contractual issue preventing radio narrrfuk broadcasting the game online. ''Twas ever thus sadly.

ho hum, match thread it is I suppose (weak!)

cool thanks ritchie

this is the problem according to bbc website: premiership matches eh? we should be so lucky

Why can''t I listen to my local radio station''s football commentary online?

For a number of high profile sporting events, such as Premiership matches, the BBC only holds the rights to broadcast live commentary locally to the area covered by our radio transmitters. Our internet service is available across the UK and around the world and therefore we need to blank all output for which we do not hold international rights. We apologise for any inconvenience, but you can still listen to live commentary from your local station on your radio