Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Why is Beckham playing amature football?

[quote]Why is Beckham playing with these numpties?[/quote]a) He''s helping to improve the profile of soccer in the states.b) Huge amounts of cash, mind-boggling amounts, think of a wheelbarrow full of 50pees.  Then imagine the M6 filled up with wheelbarrows like that.  More money than that probably.c) Posh probably likes the shops over there.d) If the Spice Girls are successful again, she might get a film career out there.e) It''s more "glamourous" than Stoke, Colchester, Hull or Ipswich.  If not Norwich.

One reason only and its not the money , i would say Mrs Beckham had the say on moving to the usa , likes to pretend shes a big star .

Cold hard cash.  He says it isn''t but it quite obviously is.  And not just his immense wages but the whole Beckham brand.  If he can crack America he may well become one of the richest sportsman of all time.  I still think he could do a job in the premier league personally.

[quote user="The Drop"]One reason only and its not the money , i would say Mrs Beckham had the say on moving to the usa , likes to pretend shes a big star .[/quote]

Probably. She has got no tallent. What can she do? It will be interesting when he retires if they stay together, as he isnt going to be as big.

I cant stand the woman.

Plus when he was at Real Madrid he was just one of many but now at LA Galaxy, people come to watch him play especially and he is a big fish in a small pond.

LA Galaxy are garbage!!! Sydney Fc from our lowly A-League beat em 5-3 the Galaxy were outplayed convincingly and never looked in control hahahah!