Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Blackpool v Norwich - official thread

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

[quote user="biggleyellow"]I think SSN are going to show the goals, I''m waiting for it. 511 Virgin, sorry don''t know what it is for Sky.[/quote]

why the hell didnt they show the norwich goals but like every1 else!

[/quote]

cos they are scum

CriiKEyy....Great Win! I jumped up and started shouting like a roo on the game when Marshall saved that penalty, everyone here at work thought I was a banana, but that''s okay, that win has made my day!

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]And I''m covering the game on Saturday too (no rest for the wicked) and it turns out I''m now a good omen...[/quote]

Pete, as you''re now a good omen I thought I''d have a word with your boss.......

He agrees with me that we all need to do what we can to keep City in the Championship this season so from now on you''ll be covering all City''s matches, home and away.

One small sacrifice for the common good..........I knew you wouldn''t mind 

Thanks Pete for working in your own time tonight to keep the conversation flowing.

Just got back.

Was a fantastic result tonight but anyone who thinks we dominated the game is kidding themselves, the 3-1 result flatters us. It was very even for most of the game and there were some very hairy moments (them hitting the bar and post being an example). The defence was outstanding though and so was Marshall with his penalty stop. Also the subs changed the game. Fantastic result, ok performance and chuffed to bits.

[quote user="cityangel"]Thanks Pete for working in your own time tonight to keep the conversation flowing.[/quote]

Yes, I agree.Thanks for that Pete......

For once I think there''s a little light ahead for City at last and having the message board active so late tonight has been the icing on the cake.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Just got back.

Was a fantastic result tonight but anyone who thinks we dominated the game is kidding themselves, the 3-1 result flatters us. It was very even for most of the game and there were some very hairy moments (them hitting the bar and post being an example). The defence was outstanding though and so was Marshall with his penalty stop. Also the subs changed the game. Fantastic result, ok performance and chuffed to bits.

[/quote]

Thanks for that alex_ncfc. Yes, we musn''t get carried away but as before tonight we''d only managed to pick up one away point so far this season, coupled with what are now back-to-back wins means we may as well enjoy the moment whatever the performance.

I would agree though that it''s usually pretty hairy following City these days especially watching them live.......

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

And all in front of 7759 hardy souls!

Let''s go for 3-1! B*gger hanging on.[:D]

OTBC

[/quote]

I didn''t really expect him to do it.

But it''s a wise man who takes advice from his elders![:$]

Message to Doncaster - get Glenn his coach, ''cause he''s narked about it.

OTBC