Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Blackpool v Norwich - official thread

[quote user="Old Boy"]Sounds like a pretty limp display though, after the first 20 minutes. Midfield missing in action. But hey, 3-1 and 3 points. Interesting to see what Roeder will say, after his comments about the performance mattering more than the result.
[/quote]

conclusive proof that some people are never happy...

Every time I refreshed the WOTB I was bricking myself, bloody having to pay to listen, I can''t wait for the final whostle, come on the city, we can hold them.

is that "Glenn Roeders Green and Yellow Army" coming in loud and clear over dear ole radio naaarrrfolk??????????nice for the away support to finally have a match to get excited and cheer about!!!  good on yer, you deserve it.

[quote user="Old Boy"]Sounds like a pretty limp display though, after the first 20 minutes. Midfield missing in action. But hey, 3-1 and 3 points. Interesting to see what Roeder will say, after his comments about the performance mattering more than the result.
[/quote]

He comment was that he didn''t care about the performance, than getting the 3 points, but in getting the points he can really enjoy the good performance!

Talk about twisting the guys words!

ANYWAY - GET IN!!!

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

We are aliveeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Thx god we are back from the dark!

and thx bet365 for nice odd

Bugger, had £2 on us to win 4-1 wish they had gone for it from that late corner!Great loan signings, Players playing for places. Safety then a charge for the play-offs (WE ARE BACK) OTBC

[img]http://new.pinkun.com/assets/images/dynamicfeed/ravenp20071127210550.jpg[/img]I thought that white kit was now obselete? [:S]Who cares anyway, fantastic result, couldn''t bare to listen to stoppage time so it was a great surprise to see we''d scored again when I switched back on. [:D]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I love Neil Doncaster[/quote]Mello, I hope that''s the hysteria talking...

I think SSN are going to show the goals, I''m waiting for it. 511 Virgin, sorry don''t know what it is for Sky.

What a difference a new manager and a bit of confidence can make [:D]

Well done lads - well done 430 fans who made the trip [:D]

Smudger, bugger off. Get behind the boys and keep your miserable, whinging opinions to yourself. Now is the time to get behind our entire club and keep this little bit of momentum going. I know you''ll harp on it''s only 2 wins and we''re still bottom, but i don''t give a toss what you''ve got to say tonight. Keep your negative, protesting opinions to yourself and let me enjoy this.

[quote user="Philip Ellis"]

is that the strongest bench weve had this year?! of course evans is a bit of an unknown quantity, but ive got a good feeling tonite (first in ages for an away game, haha!), kiegan parker is there best forward and crainey doesnt like to commit to challenges so huckerby in the second halve perhaps could run riot

Blackpool 1-3 Norwich

Goals:

12th minute: Chadwick (0-1)

34th minute: Cureton (0-2)

56th minute: Morrell (1-2)

78th minute: Evans (1-3)

[/quote]

well i wasnt ''spot on'' (just like hoolahan ;) ).. but i got the score right! and i think the strong bench definately changed the game up in our favour

I must admit there were tears in my eyes for the first time since we lost Play Off Finals, but for very different reasons! Fantastic

[quote user="biggleyellow"]I think SSN are going to show the goals, I''m waiting for it. 511 Virgin, sorry don''t know what it is for Sky.[/quote]

Biggleyellow, what time are they likely to show highlights?

[quote user="biggleyellow"]I think SSN are going to show the goals, I''m waiting for it. 511 Virgin, sorry don''t know what it is for Sky.[/quote]

why the hell didnt they show the norwich goals but like every1 else!