Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Blackpool v Norwich - official thread

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]1-1[/quote]

Was a defection off our Taylor wasn''t it - unlucky.

Well, somehow I was able to listen to the first half on Norfolk Radio online, but then it was taken down, I guess because of "Canaries World"''s contract.But I use a Mac computer and Canaries World for some stupid reason aren''t Mac-compatible!!! How is a London-based fan/mac user supposed to listen to the commentary? I''m completely stuffed. Surely that''s against my human rights or something?  (grabbing at straws I know).

my mate is at palace tonite (season ticket holder), says the game is dire, and the goal that gave them a 2-1 lead was a complete mix up in the penalty area, preston are awful by all accounts... and scunthorpe losing, could get drawn into the battle with qpr losing 2-0 against stoke 

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]1-1[/quote]

Was a defection off our Taylor wasn''t it - unlucky.

[/quote]

Well the goal was given to Taylor-Fletcher although the BBC have now given it to Slusarski. Confusing!

fozzy is flopping in midfield - pllleasseee roedy, get croft on the right, hucks on the left, and put matty patty and russell in the middle.  blackpool are getting on top here and looking more likely to score. evans for cureton??? ok.  but if balckpool are driving through our middle what good is that??

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]fozzy is flopping in midfield - pllleasseee roedy, get croft on the right, hucks on the left, and put matty patty and russell in the middle.  blackpool are getting on top here and looking more likely to score. evans for cureton??? ok.  but if balckpool are driving through our middle what good is that??[/quote]doh roeder - matty off and fozzy still on.  hope this doesn''t backfire. 

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="lucky green trainers"]fozzy is flopping in midfield - pllleasseee roedy, get croft on the right, hucks on the left, and put matty patty and russell in the middle.  blackpool are getting on top here and looking more likely to score. evans for cureton??? ok.  but if balckpool are driving through our middle what good is that??[/quote]doh roeder - matty off and fozzy still on.  hope this doesn''t backfire.  [/quote]nice one fozzy - setting up taylor. can we defend final 15???

YES!

I was just about to say this game is here for the winning! :)

Taylor is rapidly becoming a genius signing - he and Pattison has transformed us! :)