Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

Blackpool - score prediction

A lot of unjustified optimism if you ask me.

I would be more than happy with a good solid performance and to come away with a point.

Either 0-0 or 1-1 will do for me.

1-1 would be a massive step forward - a win excellent.

At the moment a really good performance is the key. 

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Haha at you lot! Mostly predicting a City win by a 2 goal margin or more. We put in one average performance against a team without their best strikers and suddenly we''re world beaters. No wonder we''re set up for so much disappointment.

I will be the one laughing when Blackpool win (possibly 1-0) today. If Norwich win I will eat 1stWizard''s toe nail clippings with syrup - deal. It''s not happening.

[/quote]

Blackpool cant win one nil now. SCUMMER

[quote user="C.T "][quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Haha at you lot! Mostly predicting a City win by a 2 goal margin or more. We put in one average performance against a team without their best strikers and suddenly we''re world beaters. No wonder we''re set up for so much disappointment.

I will be the one laughing when Blackpool win (possibly 1-0) today. If Norwich win I will eat 1stWizard''s toe nail clippings with syrup - deal. It''s not happening.

[/quote]

Blackpool cant win one nil now. SCUMMER

[/quote]

I actually live in Norfolk, just because I say the worst so I am not in for a let down, does not mean that I am a scummer my Cambridge friend.

[quote user="yellow_belly"]

i agree blackpool 1 - 3 norwich (cureton, taylor + pattison)

1 - 1 at halftime

[/quote]

You done well son, very well.

Now predict a win for us on saturday please.

[/quote]

Enjoy those toe nail clippings!!! [+o(]

[:)][:D]..............Im thinking maybe 1-1 against Stoke on saturday after being a goal down ( dont bet on it )

OTBC

[quote user="yellow_belly"]

i agree blackpool 1 - 3 norwich (cureton, taylor + pattison)

1 - 1 at halftime

[/quote]

i was nearly right!! with the goal scorers which were dublin taylor dublin not cureton taylor pattison! plus i predicted a 2 goal win on saturday. i am mystic canary spooky hahaha (joking apart i am just really happy we are winning again!! 1-0 win for us on saturday: russell to score)

[/quote]

Can anyone else hear NV laughing?  Nope, me neither.

Oh dear.  Will this be a public viewing ?   Maybe we can have a word with Wiz and get something sorted for next tuesday.  

Bet you''ll think again before posting things like this again.

I reckon it will be 3-1 to Us, with Dublin getting 2 and Taylor the other one.  I''ll even stick my neck on the line and say Blackpool will get a penalty but Marshall will save it.

And their equaliser will probably be a deflection, and they''ll hit the top of the bar at 1-2. And the penalty shouldn''t have been one.

If I were to hazard a guess...