Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

Blackpool - score prediction

Im going to stick my neck out on this one and go for 3-1 to us.........................................

OTBC

bit generous there I think 3-0

I think 2-1 city.

0 - 0 half time.  Kick up the arse again, followed by a 2-0 lead and then a hold on after 2-1 in 85min.

If I''m right, it will be the first time!!  And I''ll be down the bookies for the Stoke game!

Cheers

a lot depends on the first goal, if they score first don''t think we can win but could still get a draw, but if we score first a great chance of winning the game

my prediction 1-0 blackpool

Obviously I would love a win, but I would settle for a point (1-1).  The crucial test will be whether our tentative confidence survives outside the boundaries of Norfolk.

a well thought-out fixture - blackpool vs norwich on a tuesday night (!)

lets hope they make it worthwhile for those able to travel all that way and nick a win - 1-0 to the city is my prediction

2-1 to Blackpool, sorry, hope i''m wrong, unless we lose 8-0 and then i''ll settle for my prediction!

not confident, will be a nervy affair against a physical side who need the points as much as we do...

will be setled by a mistake, and will finish 1-0 to one of the sides.. last minute penalty or something like that

jas :)

Even better last train is 10.03 so the probability of having to leave early or sleep rough is depressingly upon me. [:''(]I hope there is not much added time!

I think a hard fought draw, 0-0 could still be a step in the right direction. Then again, we won away (6 times?) in the league last season so we are due a win and teams must now start to have to take us seriously now a new manager is appearing to have an impact therefore 2-0. But then again, Blackpool have not lost at home this season (won2, drawn 5) and are well coached/managed so........oh I don''t know. Come on the Yellows!

4-1, 1-1 at half time, then Evans comes on from the bench and scores a . Better to get the answer wrong and be optimistic than, than be wrong and pesimistic!thtas my theory anyway!

No evidence to suggest we have changed away from home yet, Blackpool haven''t lost at home and there is normally a reason. Head has to rule heart here and go 2-1 home win, unfortunately. Would love to be proved wrong and that this is a Luton away result which turned round last season (to the extent it got turned round anyway........)

I have a good feeling about 2nite 2-1 to Norwich! I feel evans will play some part as with dion playing twice in 3 days cant be good for him and after brown played 2 mins 3 days ago that cant be too good for him either! Definetly Evans to score lets hope its in the right end tho! Come on City!

Haha at you lot! Mostly predicting a City win by a 2 goal margin or more. We put in one average performance against a team without their best strikers and suddenly we''re world beaters. No wonder we''re set up for so much disappointment.

I will be the one laughing when Blackpool win (possibly 1-0) today. If Norwich win I will eat 1stWizard''s toe nail clippings with syrup - deal. It''s not happening.