Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Protest Postponed

[quote user="Smudger"]

oh that is why I protested twice on my own last season was it???

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

That need to be printed out and framed on the moderators wall. Awesome.

Guys, this is getting worrying close to CHEESEBOARD thread size.  Do I have to dig out the CHEESEBOARD again to protect its'' status as longest thread ?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Such a moron smudger, do you really need to ask yourself why you end up protesting on your own with an attitude like yours?[/quote]Arthurs seen the light.....

Hallelujah !!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Such a moron smudger, do you really need to ask yourself why you end up protesting on your own with an attitude like yours?[/quote]Arthurs seen the light.....

Hallelujah !!

[/quote]

well the bloke could audition for the muppet show couldnt he!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Hallelujah !!

[/quote]

well the bloke could audition for the muppet show couldnt he!

[/quote]

Maybe someone should get in touch with Fatty and Thorny and ask them to do a re-make of their youtube classic [:D]

[quote user="Steve Ritchie"]

If Smidger lives on Greyfriars Road, then one can easily see the lengths (about 44 miles) which he is prepared to go to demonstrate his loyalty to the cause.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=616214&y=244167&z=1&sv=Greyfriars+Road&st=6&tl=Greyfriars+Road,+Ipswich,+IP1&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

Thats one long protest march.

Steve.

[/quote]nice... no greyfriars roads in norwich then? just to give chestnut man the benefit of the doubt

[quote user="Steve Burns"]Has a new date been set ?[/quote]

Everybody knows that trolls don''t awaken till spring so I suggest you come back in about 4 weeks.[:)]

I wouldn''t have thought so, he did not have the balls to protest last time, so what will be the difference this time? Like I said, unless he protested in another place called Carrow Road, he sure as hell was not at the one in Norwich, I stood there out the front for a while for a chance to meet him and actually walked around the ground, killed the time I suppose.