Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Protest Postponed

[quote user="ob1"]Can someone go along with a camera?![/quote]

Thats a job for Mo!

(P.S. No I do not live in Barnet - the SX is phonetic - I live in eSseX)

My darling dearest Marky Mark (and Adam) - your eloquent comments deserve a response, even though you still have failed to respond to any one of mine - I do understand though because as you stated in your message on another thread you never explain your actions because you can take comfort from being right all of the time - so back to your latest drivel

Not as funny and your brigade though darling sx-ee... enough would be 5 to 10 people (maybe) that are totally unlike yourself sx-ee and are prepared to stand up and say what they think no matter what.

PS - You did not mention whether you would kindly pick up the mantle and lead the protests for Saturday''s game at home to Sheff Utd.

I didn''t know that I had a "brigade" (3-5,000 people according to the link below) but certainly more than 5 to 10 (maybe)...

http://uk.ask.com/web?q=how+many+people+are+in+a+brigade&search=&dm=all&qsrc=0&o=0&l=dir&siteid=

I would defend absolutely your right to "stand up and say what you think no matter what" and as an individual am very outspoken for the things that I believe in. From our correspondence on here you cannot generalise that I do not do this,  all that you can be sure of is that I believe your "protest" to be disorganised at best and irrelevant at worst. - You hide behind aggression as a means of obtaining converts and have absolutely no plans should you be successful.  For that, at this moment in time, I think that you are an absolute pillock and I am prepared to stand up and say that I think that "no matter what".

Regrettably I cannot "pick up the mantle" and lead the protests for Saturdays game as wild horses would not drag me into the Gardeners Arms. As I have stated a couple of times in other posts I do not believe that rioting and other disorder is not the best method of protest even when there are more people involved as it will still be a vocal minority.

5 or 10 people (maybe) outside the ground (in the Murderers) and 25,000 inside - I think you will find you are in a tiny minority here....

Love as ever

Sx-ee

[quote user="Scaifey"]

Forgive me while I just giggle at this joker ''Smudger''!! Is anyone other than himself really gonna turn up for his one man parade???

I have only started to read/use this site regularly, and have to say that Smudgers views (in my opinion) are way off the mark. I also believe that he is the biggest hoaxer on here....seriously, I feel his rod has sucked some of you in.   

If he is for really, he is protesting against the board because they are (in his opinion) useless........so the question is....what is someone who tries to arrange a protest then states he can''t make it called???

All those who want to do something for the good of the club, turn up, sing loud and proud and get the winning feeling back to the Carrow Road.......OTBC

[/quote]

Possibly he should be called a PRETEXTER.....err no, that''s a false reason to justify an action. How about a PROTAGONIST...err no, I don''t think so, that requires the person to be active in the cause. You know, I just had a thought. I think it''s a very real possibility that Smudger is just confused. Perhaps his girl friend asked him to become a PROTESTANT and Smudger doesn''t know what that means. Can someone local just drop by Murderers tonight and explain this to our dear friend. Once this is sorted out Smudger may be joyfully running to the matches and be the catalyst for our team roaring up the table.  

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Scaifey"]

Forgive me while I just giggle at this joker ''Smudger''!! Is anyone other than himself really gonna turn up for his one man parade???

I have only started to read/use this site regularly, and have to say that Smudgers views (in my opinion) are way off the mark. I also believe that he is the biggest hoaxer on here....seriously, I feel his rod has sucked some of you in.   

If he is for really, he is protesting against the board because they are (in his opinion) useless........so the question is....what is someone who tries to arrange a protest then states he can''t make it called???

All those who want to do something for the good of the club, turn up, sing loud and proud and get the winning feeling back to the Carrow Road.......OTBC

[/quote]

Possibly he should be called a PRETEXTER.....err no, that''s a false reason to justify an action. How about a PROTAGONIST...err no, I don''t think so, that requires the person to be active in the cause. You know, I just had a thought. I think it''s a very real possibility that Smudger is just confused. Perhaps his girl friend asked him to become a PROTESTANT and Smudger doesn''t know what that means. Can someone local just drop by Murderers tonight and explain this to our dear friend. Once this is sorted out Smudger may be joyfully running to the matches and be the catalyst for our team roaring up the table.  

[/quote]

Something like BANKER.

Where were all those that were going to laugh at me???

Where were all the would be protestors of 3 weeks ago???

C''mon Plymouth, give our spinless bunch of supporters exactly what they deserve!!!!

[quote user="The Great EscapeGrumpy "][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Scaifey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Something like BANKER.

[/quote]

Something like your a gutless wonder who couldn''t come and say what you have to say to my face... just like everybody else on here from both sides of the fence.

I did have a nice swift pint of London Pride though.... [B] [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Where were all those that were going to laugh at me???

Where were all the would be protestors of 3 weeks ago???

C''mon Plymouth, give our spinless bunch of supporters exactly what they deserve!!!!

[/quote]

Every post like that just makes me feel even more that you are a town fan! We are winning Smudger. REJOICE!!

I don''t really want to get involved in this stupid protest business, as I''m in New York, and even if I were local, I wouldn''t dignify it with my presence, but am I reading the refernced post above correctly?  Is he actually rooting for Plymouth to beat NCFC because no one showed up for his little "march."  So now its not only the board he wants out, its the team, the players, the whole lot...?  All because people showed some heart and supported their team. This guy needs therapy, or at least a hug, it seems. No need to kick him while he''s down and I don''t think he could sink any lower.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]I don''t really want to get involved in this stupid protest business, as I''m in New York, and even if I were local, I wouldn''t dignify it with my presence, but am I reading the refernced post above correctly?  Is he actually rooting for Plymouth to beat NCFC because no one showed up for his little "march."  So now its not only the board he wants out, its the team, the players, the whole lot...?  All because people showed some heart and supported their team. This guy needs therapy, or at least a hug, it seems. No need to kick him while he''s down and I don''t think he could sink any lower.[/quote]

I ain''t down you yank fool...

Am laughing at all you fools that blindy lead the blind in to one error of judgement after another.

Nothing learnt from the recent escapades of messers Worthy and Grant... TAKE 3... roll the Roeder comedy show!!!  [:D]

So where was this great protest then ?

I got to Carra Rud nice and early, great position to watch the mighty throng.

The camera crew were in position, Neil Doomcaster was there, ready to take it on the chin, and what happened.....

NOTHING absolutly NOTHING.

Snudge you are in a minority of one.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Great EscapeGrumpy "][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Scaifey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Something like BANKER.

[/quote]

Something like your a gutless wonder who couldn''t come and say what you have to say to my face... just like everybody else on here from both sides of the fence.

I did have a nice swift pint of London Pride though.... [B] [;)]

[/quote]

Give me the time, date and location and I will  meet you face to  face to  discuss the issues. IF YOU ARE UP TO IT.  

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]I don''t really want to get involved in this stupid protest business, as I''m in New York, and even if I were local, I wouldn''t dignify it with my presence, but am I reading the refernced post above correctly?  Is he actually rooting for Plymouth to beat NCFC because no one showed up for his little "march."  So now its not only the board he wants out, its the team, the players, the whole lot...?  All because people showed some heart and supported their team. This guy needs therapy, or at least a hug, it seems. No need to kick him while he''s down and I don''t think he could sink any lower.[/quote]

Am laughing at all you fools that blindy lead the blind in to one error of judgement after another.

Nothing learnt from the recent escapades of messers Worthy and Grant... TAKE 3... roll the Roeder comedy show!!!  [:D]

[/quote]

Are you not one bit pleased we are picking up results?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Surely the comedy show is that you tried to organise a protest, failed miserably, and STILL showed up to protest alone, very quietly it would seem, whilst 25 000 others went and watched the mighty Norwich win?!Is act2 a bit of slapstick, with you blindly groping around, trying to find a reason Roeder has done a bad job? when he has already more than doubled our points total, taken us from 5points clear bottom, off the foot of the table, and hitting a bit of form....not to mention his Pulis comments, which were genius. But clearly he is not as intelligent as mighty smudger, sitting in his throne, king of one-man-protest-land!!

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

So where was this great protest then ?

I got to Carra Rud nice and early, great position to watch the mighty throng.

The camera crew were in position, Neil Doomcaster was there, ready to take it on the chin, and what happened.....

NOTHING absolutly NOTHING.

Snudge you are in a minority of one.

[/quote]

Rather be in a minority of one than part of a band of mindless morons... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were clearly waiting in the wrong area then weren''t you?

Can you not read or listen to what is said on the radio?

Like I said 99.9% of City fans are spineless fools who will end up with exactly what they deserve (a team in the 3rd tier to follow next season).

Then again I am sure that the nacy boy bra waving army won''t be too bothered about that either.

Sorry Smudger but I hadn''t heard your protest being announced on the radio, nor read anything in the press about it, so you will have to enlighten me. Where did it end up then, outside the old main entrance? And just how many people were in attendance. I know there were a lot of people around the ground before the game, so we might have missed you.

Will there be anything in the papers tomorrow?

"Like I said 99.9% of City fans are spineless fools who will end up with exactly what they deserve (a team in the 3rd tier to follow next season)."

Way to go Smudgey, you just lost any support you might have found from those who think you have a point.

I''m guessing ''How to Win Friends and Influence People'' is not on your bookshelf?

[quote user="The Great Escape"]When are we meeting Smudger.[/quote]

You had your chance tonight cheeseball... was clear as day where I was going to be... and turned up alone because I don''t need others holding my hand.

Always said it would be a non event (as it would of been if it was staged at the Coventry game and Mr paddon hadn''t of passed away).

Like I stated at the time City fans just don''t have the balls.

Maybe you could borrow mine next time an opportunity passes your way cheesey???

Did your teachers never tell you that opportunities in life must be grabbed with both hands?

No good you bolting long after the stable door has been left open my fine fellow.

[quote user="Mister Positive"]Why are you all saying well done to Smudger, he has not suddenly found compassion, he was pushed in to a corner and had no real choice but to cancel. He is still a joke, rude to real supporters and hates anyone who doesn''t agree with him.[/quote]true, this Smudger guy is a complete joke, i dont take anything he says seriously, he''s not a norwich fan, just a trouble maker with nothing better to do with his time....he needs to get a girlfriend, he may then look on the brighter side of life and think positvely!Great win tonight, Roeder''s a legend, onwards and upwardsOTBC

[quote user="Smudger"]

Maybe you could borrow mine next time an opportunity passes your way cheesey???[/quote]

Like you don''t have the balls to ''protest'' on a Saturday??? Have you dared to send an email to the EDP and the NEN letters pages saying that you can''t do ''protests'' on this particular day???

TRUE City fans have balls Smudger.

It''s cowards like you that don''t.

[quote user="Smudger"]

You had your chance tonight cheeseball... was clear as day where I was going to be... and turned up alone because I don''t need others holding my hand.

Always said it would be a non event (as it would of been if it was staged at the Coventry game and Mr paddon hadn''t of passed away).

Did your teachers never tell you that opportunities in life must be grabbed with both hands?

No good you bolting long after the stable door has been left open my fine fellow.

[/quote]

"It was as clear as day" - Frstly it was at night secondly you blatantly refused to tell anyone anything than "meeting at the murderers" so finding one needle in a haystack/football crowd is pretty difficult especially as no-one has a clue what you look like!

"Always said it would be a non event " Now that is pure class - "I haven''t cancelled anything" "5 or 10 will be enough" - in reality you didn''t organise anything other than self gratification. And now you are bringing Mr Paddon (thank you for the deference) back into the blame scenario.

"Like I stated at the time City fans just don''t have the balls" "Did your teachers never tell you that opportunities in life must be grabbed with both hands?" I''m sure that a lot of posters on this site would love to use these two phrases conjunctively and grab you by them.

"No good you bolting long after the stable door has been left open my fine fellow". That is precisely the time to bolt - when the door is closed you cannot exit when it is bolted up again you cannot leave - you have to bolt when the opportunity is right and you know what you want to do - you "my fine fellow" would rather sup a pint of London Pride (which co-incidentally is one thing that we do at least agree on it is a fine pint).

Still as you are now too busy to return here I leave this for others to remark upon.

So you want Delia out, want the Board sacked, won''t go to watch and support the players, think Roeder is part 3 of a comedy show and think 99.9 % of fans are spineless fools with no balls (so who were the lucky 25 or so people with the balls in the ground last night?).

Just wondering why if you have such utter contempt for everyone and everything associated with the club you spend hours at your keyboard writing about it with such spiteful invective aimed at everyone?

Maybe its a David Icke type crisis, wearing a purple tracksuit and thinking you are a one-man messiah here to cast out the demons through some insanely deluded exorcism of slash and burn at NCFC...........

If one person accuses 25,000 of being sheep, and those 25,000 think they are something else, maybe, just maybe, the 25,000 have it right .............................

What you fail to grasp is that although many might share some reservations, they do so in a rational and objective way. That doesn''t make them apologists or your enemies but you still repeatedly rail against them, driving even potential allies into opposition.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote] If he took your balls it would be a miracle -you would be able to see again.

So how many protestiord were there last night? Flipping Brilliant...........Bare with me a secondHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haThe biggest clown in the circus is in a minority of ONE and still belives he is right. And now wishes defeat on his team just to spite the fans. This, Smudger, is why no-one turned up for your little boy scout excercise because you have ZERO integrity. Thanks for the laughs, you truly are a comic legend in my eyes. I thank you. Please keep up your relief effort we have all needed it over the past few weeks.

Rather be in a minority of one than part of a band of mindless morons...

Obviously the BLACK SHEEP of the family.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!