Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Protest Postponed

I thought nothing was finer than winning and listening to Smudger squirm to come up with some crap to bash City...

But having his failed protest on top of a win is simply one of the highlights this board has provided.

(so who were the lucky 25 or so people with the balls in the ground last night?).

List as below?

NORWICH CITY:
Marshall; Otsemobor, Doherty, Taylor, Camara; Russell, Fotheringham, Pattison, Cureton, Evans, Huckerby.
Subs: Croft (for Pattison, 55), Dublin (for Cureton, 68), Shackell (for Taylor, 81).
Not used: Arnold, Smith.

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE:
Larrieu, Connolly, Timar, Seip, Hodges, Norris, Abdou, Nalis, Halmosi, Hayles, Ebanks-Blake.
Subs: Gosling (for Abdou, 69), Easter (for Hodges, 80).
Not used: McCormick, Fallon, Sawyer.

so did Smudger protest?? or did he, as expected bottle it... i was at the ground at 7:15 and didnt see him... was he there earlier??? later????

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

so did Smudger protest?? or did he, as expected bottle it... i was at the ground at 7:15 and didnt see him... was he there earlier??? later????

[/quote]

Jas, in brief, he said he had a QUICK pint in the Murderers and disappeared...And was back on here slagging off all us Norwich fans around 8pm(ish). Farcical! 

[/quote]

He got desperate and even started cheering Plymouth on, silly Fudger

must of been a VERY quick pint.. down in 1 job perhaps?

if he was waiting for protestors then 1 swig of the black stuff and scarpering isnt going to give the protestors enough time to get there is it?

im willing to bet my season ticket that smudge was at home, pipe and slippers infront of the fireplace, thinking up what waffle he could come up with on here, and wasnt actually anywhere near the murderers... or any city center pub for that matter.

Isnt it unique how when smudger says he is somewhere NO-ONE actually sees him there... he either dreams it, or is invisible.

if he was waiting for protestors then 1 swig of the black stuff and scarpering isnt going to give the protestors enough time to get there is it?

im willing to bet my season ticket that smudge was at home, pipe and slippers infront of the fireplace, thinking up what waffle he could come up with on here, and wasnt actually anywhere near the murderers... or any city center pub for that matter.

Isnt it unique how when smudger says he is somewhere NO-ONE actually sees him there... he either dreams it, or is invisible.

[/quote]

I thought that about the timeframe for protesters arrivals too Jas!. It''s just as well it was a no show though, i reckon he stood an outstanding chance of getting a thick ear (polite term) for his damning assessment of ''99.9%'' of Norwich fans...and he knew it as well [;)]

[:@] GROW UP AND GET A LIFE. HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A NORWICH FAN WHEN ALL YOU HOPE FOR IS FOR CITY TO LOSE SO YOU CAN HAVE A LITTLE PROTEST!!!!! CHILD!!!!

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

I thought that about the timeframe for protesters arrivals too Jas!. It''s just as well it was a no show though, i reckon he stood an outstanding chance of getting a thick ear (polite term) for his damning assessment of ''99.9%'' of Norwich fans...and he knew it as well [;)]

[/quote]

He was probably stood in a shop doorway nearby watching the Murderers to see who turned up

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]Wait a minute.. this was posted at half 8 last night... so you don''t actually go to the games? You were just going to protest and then go home again?  Interesting....
[/quote]

he openly admits he hasn''t been to a game in years, a true supporter. what a joke

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

Well after the resounding sucess of Tuesday''s demo, who is in charge of the fiasco on Saturday ?

[/quote]

I am!!!! i shall be in squares for a few pints from about 2pm, before setting off with my friends for the march up to Carrow roab at about 2:50... once there i shall enter the barclay stand and start singing very loudly, cheering the team on and clapping..  i shall be trying to start a rousing chant of on the ball city during the first half.... I fully expect a huge turnout at this "demo" and shall be very grumpy if less than 25000 turn out!

intresting that you said you moved home away from the football ground yet despite your claim to be in the murderers at 7.15 you were on here posting by 8pm and cheering on plymouth. I dont even think you were in the murderers, i think you never left your home, in fact i think that you are full of crap! 

i agree with u Arthur....

I seem to remember Last year Smudger posting something about him living in Tuckswood, in the next post he said he had just seen an Ispwich fan arrested outside his flat (I can tell you for a FACT that there are no flats on the ipswich road side of Tuckswood), then he said he lived near the football ground, now he says he has moved away from it...

something doesnt add up!

if someones going to buls*it they need to have some cohesion and stick to past stories.

I am!!!! i shall be in squares for a few pints from about 2pm, before setting off with my friends for the march up to Carrow roab at about 2:50... once there i shall enter the barclay stand and start singing very loudly, cheering the team on and clapping..  i shall be trying to start a rousing chant of on the ball city during the first half.... I fully expect a huge turnout at this "demo" and shall be very grumpy if less than 25000 turn out!

Good on yer Jas

I''m not so sure - in order to "organise the protest" the first item on this thread shows where Mark lives - as I am no longer Norwich resident I googled it and it appears to be a road which is somewhere between the Murderers and the ground.  (Caravans are after all mobile).

Unless anyone knows different then taking Mark''s plan there was ample time for a pint, a visit to the ground and a walk home before he started his whinge fest on here.

And he hasn''t been back since!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]intresting that you said you moved home away from the football ground yet despite your claim to be in the murderers at 7.15 you were on here posting by 8pm and cheering on plymouth. I dont even think you were in the murderers, i think you never left your home, in fact i think that you are full of crap! [/quote]

Well said, I was outside the ground to see if there was any protest and saw diddly squat, I think he talks out of his bottom, he had no balls to do any thing, when I pointed out that he needed to have permission to protest, he said that he did not organise any protest and that all is was for a meet for friends, but I was sad and reread his previous messages, he did organise one but as he got so little people who wished to go he had no bottle to do it.

I''m not suggesting that all is rosy in the garden in the boardroom but there are ways to do this and there is certainly times to do this, this is not the time to be doing any protests, yes if we wait as people have said, things could be too late but I want to see what the board do in January. But I do think that even if the board fund or indeed don''t fund the team, there should and will be options from other persons coming in with a big load of money.

I do wonder if Smudger even realises that Norwich dont particularly like Ipswich?, does he realise Chris Sutton no longer plays for us?, does he know that we dont play at The Nest anymore or even where The Nest is??????

Maybe Smudger was in The Murderers but didnt march to Carrow Rd because he doesnt know we even play there?.

Poor old boy is just confused. Another victim of Suffolk Imbreeding. Gimme 6 Smudge!!!

Should we launch a protest because we are winning just to keep Smudger happy. I''m not sure what  the protest should be for or against but let''s just organise one.

What  a minute I''ve got an idea lets all  protest because NCFC are winning, cannot be having that can we.

What "old demonstration boy" needs to do is get himself a girlfriend.  He would probably need to drop his fixation with the Norwich City board of directors, a lot of women MAY find this a turn off.  And his hatred for Delia Smith.  Some women may find this slightly odd.  What he needs to do is stay in the murderers, and try chatting a few ladies up.  Who could resist such classic chat up lines as "Hey baby, dont you just hate Michael Wyn Jones" or "Alright darlin'', you''re more attractive than Delia, but then again she IS the wicked witch".  At least he''d be able to show a lady a good time by taking her down to the front doors of Carrow Road and shouting "sack the board", before quickly running home to get back onto the forum.  It''s every little girls dream...

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]intresting that you said you moved home away from the football ground yet despite your claim to be in the murderers at 7.15 you were on here posting by 8pm and cheering on plymouth. I dont even think you were in the murderers, i think you never left your home, in fact i think that you are full of crap! [/quote]

Wrong again Arthur...

As I have stated elsewhere... don''t want to make it personal... but if you had of turned up to see for yourself then you would of seen me there wouldn''t you???

I live within a two minute walk of Tombland, 1 minute walk from King Street, about 4 or 5 mins from The Murderers and about 10 minutes from Carrow Road... so think you will find that the timing of events fits in quite nicely with reality actually... I even had time to have a quick drink with some Plymouth fans in The Complete Angler on my way home from the ground prior to kick off also.

I also claimed that I left The Murderers at 6:55pm so please do not bend the facts as I was only ever going to be there until 7pm and it was obvious that nobody was going to show except the two kind PC''s that paid the establishment a visit.

So there you have it... I was there... and all those others both for and against the board (who apparantely have so much to say on here and other forums) were not.... kind of speaks volumes really doesn''t it???

PS... It also said where I live in the articles printed in The Evening News/EDP does it not???

If you are struggling to find a grip with reality Arthur, then maybe if you could find a copy of those papers that you asked me to write to then you will see where I live in print for you there... ''Greyfriars Road'' kind of places me in with the story that I paint of the nights events pretty well does it not???

i agree with u Arthur....

I seem to remember Last year Smudger posting something about him living in Tuckswood, in the next post he said he had just seen an Ispwich fan arrested outside his flat (I can tell you for a FACT that there are no flats on the ipswich road side of Tuckswood), then he said he lived near the football ground, now he says he has moved away from it...

something doesnt add up!

if someones going to buls*it they need to have some cohesion and stick to past stories.

[/quote]

Find the post where I said I live in Tuckswood then Jas...

[quote user="biggleyellow"]

Well said, I was outside the ground to see if there was any protest and saw diddly squat, I think he talks out of his bottom, he had no balls to do any thing, when I pointed out that he needed to have permission to protest, he said that he did not organise any protest and that all is was for a meet for friends, but I was sad and reread his previous messages, he did organise one but as he got so little people who wished to go he had no bottle to do it.

I''m not suggesting that all is rosy in the garden in the boardroom but there are ways to do this and there is certainly times to do this, this is not the time to be doing any protests, yes if we wait as people have said, things could be too late but I want to see what the board do in January. But I do think that even if the board fund or indeed don''t fund the team, there should and will be options from other persons coming in with a big load of money.

[/quote]

oh that is why I protested twice on my own last season was it???

Please you are winning your little war of words... why oh why do you guys have to stab yourselves in the foot and make yourselves look so stupid???

If you look through the archives on here there have been people openly critical of me that have seen me demonstrating on my own.

It is clearly you and your ilk that have no balls fella... keep hoping that Roeder and his boys bail you losers out of the hole that you are in coz you sure as hell ain''t got any fight in you yourselves have you???

Smudge did you have a bad day with chestnuts? did the squirrels beat you to them today? don''t worry we will all sit and read through you voicing your frustrations.

anyway something you said above, stopping to have a drink with some plymouth fans before you went home, despite that being a binner and a gang of pilgrims together in one place which is distasteful enough, the question raises of how early did you leave your protest? surely they would have been to the game as soon as they could consideirng how far they travelled. so did you leave at... what 5, 6? before anyone turned up to laugh at you.

pathetic smudge, sod of back to portacabin road or Plymouth

"oh that is why I protested twice on my own last season was it???"

Smudger me old son, you can''t openly post the above and then say other people are being stupid!