Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Protest Postponed

Smudger called the protest off at the last minute because of the back-lash he received over his comments regarding Graham Paddon, who sadly passed away last week.  Initially he was going to continue with the protest, but when it became clear that he would be the only one who was going to do so, he issued a retraction the day before the game.It is highly unlikely that any protest in the near future will be taken seriously as a result of his actions.

[quote user="ob1"]

And it actually suprises some of you that Smudger is a bottler?! Give me strength. Could''ve told you about this years ago.

[/quote]

Who has bottled what?

I thought it was still on, but I may be wrong... I certainly havent cancelled anything.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Been away on business and am confused. Is there a protest or not? Was it all mouth? Was it attention seeking? Or is it a genuine Norwich fan concerned?

[/quote]

Yes there is a protest if enough or the right kinds of people turn up tomorow evening Arthur.

Will you be there???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ob1"]

And it actually suprises some of you that Smudger is a bottler?! Give me strength. Could''ve told you about this years ago.

[/quote]

Who has bottled what?

I thought it was still on, but I may be wrong... I certainly havent cancelled anything.

[/quote]Being the organiser surely you are the ONLY person who knows smudge !!   [8-)]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]now he cant make saturdays so only midweek protests[/quote]

Yes I know that the NCFC issue is very important to me and many others... but it is a question of priorities...

Sadly at this moment in time (since last week) I am unable to make Saturdays... but I will be available to protest at every midweek game if required.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Been away on business and am confused. Is there a protest or not? Was it all mouth? Was it attention seeking? Or is it a genuine Norwich fan concerned?

[/quote]

Yes there is a protest if enough or the right kinds of people turn up tomorow evening Arthur.

Will you be there???

[/quote]

Only if you do what I suggested will it go ahead buddy, I will enjoy you getting nicked thou.....

Smudger wrote the following post at 03/12/2007 5:58 PM:

Arthur Whittle wrote:

Will you be there???

For evening Arthur. Will you be there.  Please read as Help Arthur all the big nasty boys are picking on me again, help me and join my gang I am so very lonely and scared.

[quote user="biggleyellow"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Will you be there???

[/quote]

Only if you do what I suggested will it go ahead buddy, I will enjoy you getting nicked thou.....

[/quote]

Such a fool...  [:$]

I haven''t clearly arranged anything other than for fellow city fans to meet up.

A decsion will be made on what happens from there.

As for your scare tactics go and use them on the schoolchildren because they clearly are not working here... [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Will you be there???

[/quote]

Define "enough" and "the right kinds of people" please? - Or is tomorrow nights protest going to be cancelled because "there weren''t enough" or they were the "wrong kind" of people that identified themselves to you Marky baby?

More importantl please can you identify yourself outside the ground - just wearing your normal "E-on" Shirt will not be sufficient.

Equally I am really pleased that the job that you have selling chestnuts in the Walk has come through for you. - I appreciate that its seasonal and Saturdays only at the moment but its a start - you have to start somewhere don''t you? but taking your quote below...

Sadly at this moment in time (since last week) I am unable to make Saturdays... but I will be available to protest at every midweek game if required.

Every midweek game (if required)...that would be Boxing day, February 12th and  March 11th between now and the end of the Season!

Four protests that will show em!  Power to the People!

This is so funny!!!

OTBC

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="biggleyellow"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Will you be there???

[/quote]

[/quote]

I haven''t clearly arranged anything other than for fellow city fans to meet up.

As for your scare tactics go and use them on the schoolchildren because they clearly are not working here... [;)]

[/quote]

Scare tactics, pah, you really don''t know what your on about do you, I was merely warning you, but you take every thing on this board as a threat or critism, and if you read the other posts you have written, it shows that you have been arranging it, ( I think). Are you getting a bit worried that you haven''t thought of that? But like I said I will enjoy it tomo, either way.

[quote user="sxcanaree"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Will you be there???

[/quote]

Define "enough" and "the right kinds of people" please? - Or is tomorrow nights protest going to be cancelled because "there weren''t enough" or they were the "wrong kind" of people that identified themselves to you Marky baby?

More importantl please can you identify yourself outside the ground - just wearing your normal "E-on" Shirt will not be sufficient.

Equally I am really pleased that the job that you have selling chestnuts in the Walk has come through for you. - I appreciate that its seasonal and Saturdays only at the moment but its a start - you have to start somewhere don''t you? but taking your quote below...

Every midweek game (if required)...that would be Boxing day, February 12th and  March 11th between now and the end of the Season!

This is so funny!!!

OTBC

[/quote]

Very good mate, that made me chuckle. Another thing SX, do you live in Barnet?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]now he cant make saturdays so only midweek protests[/quote]

Yes I know that the NCFC issue is very important to me and many others... but it is a question of priorities...

[/quote]

if required? your the idiot thats organising the protests. ha ha, what a joke

Smudger is a Elf in Santa''s grotto thats why he cant make saturdays, perhaps he could get Santa and the rest of the elf''s and reindeer to come protest with him after the shopping centre closes.

away in a mainger, no crib for a bed

Santa and the elf''s, protesting instead

lol

[quote user="sxcanaree"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Will you be there???

[/quote]

This is so funny!!!

OTBC

[/quote]

Not as funny and your brigade though darling sx-ee... enough would be 5 to 10 people (maybe) that are totally unlike yourself sx-ee and are prepared to stand up and say what they think no matter what.

PS - You did not mention whether you would kindly pick up the mantle and lead the protests for Saturday''s game at home to Sheff Utd.

As for selling chestnuts in the Walk?  Close but no cigar... fruit & veg at a local store... if you fancy some for throwing at Delia & Co then please fel fre to pay me a visit... [;)]

oh um it must be nice to be spoonfed and never have to work for your just deserts in life sx-cee?

While my company is on the way up while you scratch enough pennies together in order to buy next seasons Div 1 season ticket, I will be sure to give you a snooty wave on my way.

Up, up and away.... [li] [ap]

[quote user="biggleyellow"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Will you be there???

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that happens can we have a campaign to free the Smudger One?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Not content with being a part time supporter he''s now a part time protester...not surprised he''s busy on Saturdays that''s when his team in blue play.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

Who has bottled what?

[/quote]

You are the protest. You should know!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]No problem.  Send Smudger up to gretna, get him to continue walking North, then everyone''s happy.
[/quote]

Gretna prefers that casual visitors that drop by are entirely focused on getting married. This would require  Smudger finding a damsel, wedding rings and a couple of willing witnesses. This sounds like a lot for Smudger given his limitations in the field of organisation. Perhaps its enough for Smudger to just do the walk along isolated highways like Forrest Gump, who as a matter of fact, would probably be a good model for Smudger. Smudger should remember, like life and a box of chocolates, when it comes to protests, you never know what you''re going to get.  

Forgive me while I just giggle at this joker ''Smudger''!! Is anyone other than himself really gonna turn up for his one man parade???

I have only started to read/use this site regularly, and have to say that Smudgers views (in my opinion) are way off the mark. I also believe that he is the biggest hoaxer on here....seriously, I feel his rod has sucked some of you in.   

If he is for really, he is protesting against the board because they are (in his opinion) useless........so the question is....what is someone who tries to arrange a protest then states he can''t make it called???

All those who want to do something for the good of the club, turn up, sing loud and proud and get the winning feeling back to the Carrow Road.......OTBC

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="biggleyellow"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Will you be there???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So the letter to the EDP was purely an invitation to join you for a drink at the Murderers then was it?

Lets face it, you have lost your bottle , have realised that it would be a disaster were it to go ahead and are desperately trying to dig yourself out.

We`ll give you a wave tomorrow night ......................................if we can find you. My kids can`t wait to see if your head is really that shape!

McC. 

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

So now the Protest doesn''t actually exist? So what is being advertised on Radio Broadland then - "Turn up for a drink with Smug der the bottler at the Murderers tomorrow night - we''re no longer going to "march" on the ground cos it''ll be illegal....(Smug ger the "scare tactics" are simply the law - but then you are above that aren''t you?)

Tell you what Marky Baby lets make it simple shall we - meeting point for "fellow city fans" is Greyfriars Road. amble down to the ground in time for a pie a pee and a pint - pay a tenner to get in and sing your heart out in support of the team...

All together now "Where have all the protesters gone, wrapped in cotton wool every one, where have all the protesters gone, gone to Ipswich every one, Where have all the protesters gone, long time ago...."

[quote user="sxcanaree"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

So now the Protest doesn''t actually exist? So what is being advertised on Radio Broadland then - "Turn up for a drink with Smug der the bottler at the Murderers tomorrow night -

[/quote]

well I suppose if you''ve tried speed dating, and that internet thingy, and your number in phone boxes all to no avail, then maybe organising a protest is the only way left to meet girls...

Very funny DDD [:)]

So cmon Smudge, explain why you cant do saturdays anymore.

Lets just face it. Smudger couldn''t organise a marching band to march in north with a map and a compass.

its quite funny really this thread. read it from the very beginning all the way through, loving the way the protest is now a quite drink... ooh delia is quaking in her boots at the idea of smudger having a quite drink in a place called... the murderers....

I can see poor old Smudger standing disconsolately  all on his todd outside the Murderers at 6.30pm tonight. Unless of course Arthur and Cluck join him to make up a happy protest trio. Could be a bit embarrassing.