Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Thursday is loan deadline day, and crunch time

According to the official website, the loan window closes on Thursday. So Glenn Roeder has just two days to sort out a squad capable of digging itself out of a rather large abyss, because by January, it could all be too late.Here''s hoping we don''t get another eleventh hour collapse (ala Dave Cotterill last year).

[quote user="Freddo"]

We didn''t try to get Dave on loan did we? It was the transfer window.. but I know what you mean.

[/quote]Freddo, maybe you can help me with this.  Why are Freddo chocolates so tasty and yet so small?  15 pence is a small price to pay, and yet I could eat at least eight in one sitting because the chocolate''s a cut above the usual Cadbury fayre.  Why is this?

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"][quote user="Freddo"]

We didn''t try to get Dave on loan did we? It was the transfer window.. but I know what you mean.

[/quote]
Freddo, maybe you can help me with this.  Why are Freddo chocolates so tasty and yet so small?  15 pence is a small price to pay, and yet I could eat at least eight in one sitting because the chocolate''s a cut above the usual Cadbury fayre.  Why is this?

[/quote]

As I am so small, I have to taste the best that I can for 15 pence. So they put a lot of effort into me, unlike Curly Wurly and Dairy Milk. The rest I''m afraid, is exclusive information to Cadburys.

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"][quote user="Freddo"]

[/quote]
Freddo, maybe you can help me with this.  Why are Freddo chocolates so tasty and yet so small?  15 pence is a small price to pay, and yet I could eat at least eight in one sitting because the chocolate''s a cut above the usual Cadbury fayre.  Why is this?

[/quote]

do you prefer the caramel centred or the plain choc? cadburys best chocs are under 15p, chomps, freddos and fudge bars.

oh no, last time i got freddo like 2-3yrs ago they were 10p and not 15p

this is serisouly bad news for me ;-(

theyre a shocking 17p in my local store, despite saying ''15p'' in bold yellow text on the wrapping! haha.. its a disgrace, i say bring it back down to 10p!

I had a run in with my local shop keeper about the price of freddos it must have been when they were changing the price from 10p to 15p because it clearly said on the wrapper 10p but he wanted 15p, it took a bit of time but i managed to get them for 10p each, power to the people.

We need a striker now to play alongside Cureton and then I''ll be much happier