Sign in to follow this  
charlies dad

Mark Noble?

Maybe we''re sending Jimmy Smith home and replacing him with Noble ?That''s about 4 players I''ve seen us linked with today.  Keep them coming ! [:)]

I''d be really pleased about this if it turns out to be true, for two reasons:

1. He''s an excellent young midfielder, very talented and would be just what we need.

2. It''ll p**s the scummers off no end - they had him on loan and were gutted when he went back!

Never happening in a million years!! And why do you say you can''t see where he''d fit in? Do you think our current central midfield can cut the mustard?

Really rated by West Ham fans and I really doubt they''d let him go to us on loan and that he''d want to come.

HA HA HA HA HA HA Can''t see where he would fit in!!! the guy is a regular at West Ham and is far to good for us, let alone you lot! why not go for ronaldinho whilst your at it!

clble dont know what gutter youve crawled in from, but if l ever see you youll get what it says on the front of your naff blue shirt, a......punch! Now get off our website

[quote user="charlies dad"]Just had that name thrown at me - cant see where he would fit in, but my source seems confident.[/quote]

Did your mate perhaps see his name on the list headed "Players who Norwich City FC haven''t a hope in hell of signing on loan"?

nice to see half of you on here with common sense

1st team regular and england under21 regular drops prem football for relegation battle

some names you lot come up with on transfer page is crazy in corluka, sidwell, p.ferriera, denilson, butt list is endless

i like your ambition though lol - plenty of that i can see

He''s a first team regular so why would he want to drop to the bottom of the Championship?

If this happens I''ll walk around the pitch dressed in blue and white [:D]