Sign in to follow this  
Yellow & proud

Stay behind the team !

I have read this message board for the last 3 years with great interest . I have been a season ticket holder for the past 20 years and have been attending city matches for 42 years. I have been to most away grounds in the country. I have been to 3 wembley finals , 2 fa cup semi-finals a play off final and of course the great nights in europe. I hope you would call that a life long fan ! (not to put it in some posters eyes an arm chair fan who never goes to a match ! ) I am a local person who currently sponsors the club through my company in a small way. I have been sadly watching my once proud team slowy fall to the level we are at today. I am at one of my lowest points in 40 odd years of watching city. Now you are all asking , why is this guy who has never posted before telling us what a great fan he is . Because my freinds we are going to be taken over (delia is on the way out) I attended a meeting in london last week and was told first hand peter cullum is set to take over norwich city.These things do not happen over night,they take time,cullums company will not answer your emails, and norwich fc will not tell you until the deal is done. It is on going, be patient! So get behind glenn and the team ,  stop all the bad feeling and mybe the 40 million ipswich are getting , could be what our transfer budget is . As rick waghorn said the wind of change is sweeping through carrow road.

[quote]

Because my friends we are going to be taken over (delia is on the way out) I attended a meeting in london last week and was told first hand peter cullum is set to take over norwich city.These things do not happen over night,they take time,cullums company will not answer your emails, and norwich fc will not tell you until the deal is done. It is on going, be patient! So get behind glenn and the team ,  stop all the bad feeling and mybe the 40 million ipswich are getting , could be what our transfer budget is . As rick waghorn said the wind of change is sweeping through carrow road. [/quote]

I''m afraid to say it''s a bloody foul wind sweeping through Carrow Road at the moment.  I will only beleive Peter Cullum''s involvemnent when I see it as previously this has been flatly denied.

[quote user="Yellow & proud"]

I have read this message board for the last 3 years with great interest . I have been a season ticket holder for the past 20 years and have been attending city matches for 42 years. I have been to most away grounds in the country. I have been to 3 wembley finals , 2 fa cup semi-finals a play off final and of course the great nights in europe. I hope you would call that a life long fan ! (not to put it in some posters eyes an arm chair fan who never goes to a match ! ) I am a local person who currently sponsors the club through my company in a small way. I have been sadly watching my once proud team slowy fall to the level we are at today. I am at one of my lowest points in 40 odd years of watching city. Now you are all asking , why is this guy who has never posted before telling us what a great fan he is . Because my freinds we are going to be taken over (delia is on the way out) I attended a meeting in london last week and was told first hand peter cullum is set to take over norwich city.These things do not happen over night,they take time,cullums company will not answer your emails, and norwich fc will not tell you until the deal is done. It is on going, be patient! So get behind glenn and the team ,  stop all the bad feeling and mybe the 40 million ipswich are getting , could be what our transfer budget is . As rick waghorn said the wind of change is sweeping through carrow road.

[/quote/]

So when is this takeover taken place and why are Cullum''s people denying it? Just so we know this isnt a wind up who is your company that sponsor the club, we''ve heard this all before so give us some hard evidence.

I have only reported this because it came from the mans mouth himself . I am not the sort of person who goes weak at the knees and says , oh mr cullum when is going to happen etc ! I know this has been debated  before , but i am only telling you what i know for fact . It might not happen until next season i did not ask any qestions , because business is  business and football is football ! all i can say is i nearly spat my coffee out when it was said . We have all moaned for years that local business sutch as norwich union and bernard matthews have not been interested in investing in our club ,so when when a person with mega bucks is interested dont just say no chance. Wait and see ! (delia has been very quiet these past few weeks )

City Angel !

You dont have to beleive any thing ! I have told you all what i know, i am not going to say what companys i own because you dont need to know ! I know there are lots of kids on here who post all sorts of crap, i have told you all as much as i can and hope it is of interest to you all. I have never posted on here before as am not a rumour monger , and i am not starting one now !

hmmm, I''ve heard something similar from president of the club i coach at during casual chat at our general end of year meeting and he''s always been one of few words not wasted. I was ready to knock it as just another rumour but if this poster is saying similar...then who knows. I wouldn''t be surprised at all as Delia has been far to busy in other fields that her footballing heart has taken somewhat of a nosedive and maybe she feels she can''t give the club 100% commitment. I guess we''ll have to wait and see, i can''t see anything happening until the new year.