Sign in to follow this  
perucanary

Marcus Bent

Has been linked with WBA! Oh my god he is a huge waste of space on £17k a week. Would be a shocker of signing for the baggies. Would help the binners cut that wage bill of theirs tho.
I hope this is not a player Worthington would ever look at ....thank god I know the answer already.

OTBC

Surely we should hastily declare our interest, and the deal their end will be done and dusted in a flash! Come on Meggo, you know it makes sense! (Perhaps the Binners will throw in Fab on a buy-one-get-one-free type of thing!)

sorry, but i must disagree i think marcus bent would be a great signing for us, he is quick, has a great eye for goal, let''s face it, anyone who can shine in their team deserves a second look

and yes, i am quite sane thanks, while we are about it, we''ll have westlake as well

Agree with gazza here. I too think Bent would be a good signing. Strong, pacey and a handful of a player who knows where the goal is. And if the scum want to throw in Westlake and Bowditch into the deal I wouldn''t say no either!! ;-)