Sign in to follow this  
T07

Doc and Taylor

I hope. Shackell has to go though the fact that he still holods the armband worries me. He has great spirit but even after all this first team football he has no idea about so many aspects of his game. He makes whoever he partners look bad as they end up covering his space.

Thank god someone who can actually take of the rose tinted specs and see that doc is head and shoulders above shackell. I totally agree with you about shack, he has not really improved at all from when he first got in the side and i think he''s had long enough to do so by now.

Glad to see there''s a few other people now saying these things. Since I started posting on these boards a few months ago I''ve often mentioned Shackell being a weaker link than the Doc.

I think that shacks has been playing in a team that has up to today had no plan of how to play, is that a players fault or a managers.It is stange how we want to condem and change when you look at roders new players brought in, right sided CB, left back ,left sided midfield,a player who we hope can score? Why has he not changed shacks? Must think that the weak links are elsewhere.My opinion and that is all, is that now will be the acid test for not just shacks but all of them.The games I have watched so far and that all but 3 this season have shown we have been put to the sword from the first to the last minute of every game and no matter who was in defence the result would have been the same.Last night with england we all wanted, I did anyway to change the keeper and what happened?Now roders got some new faces that we hope can play football and we are all getting some hope that we improve quickly and get results so lets see over the next week, 3 games and lets hope 3 wins, as they say funny game football full of opinions.