Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

The lovely old boys who are marching .

Now you lovely old boys who are marching this sat on the ground , now don''t you think it would be a good idea to ask for sponsorship ? with all proceeds going to the Academy .So if you fail in your main objective you will have achieved something of note .

Now i won''t mention your gonads which seem to be the current vogue on this protest thing , but if you see some old boy who has indulged himself fully in the Gardeners Arms I am sure he will piece up a £5 er .

And of course you could call at every pub on the way looking for sponsors , and indeed shake your pails at everyone you meet .

Now I know you lovely old boys will do this as good old arrdee has asked you .I know your love of City is as deep as mine [;)] arrdee

Arrdee, you lovely clever old boy [;)], you have spotted a good opportunity to make the academy some more money. There is a way to achieve something out of this if the march fails in it''s main objective.

Now Smudger is a good old boy who has the club locked in his heart and yellow and green blood pouring through his veins. Smudger, and in fact all you other marchers, I know you believe that your anti-board demonstration is for the good of us all so why not take up on Arrdees excellent idea. Doing this will gain you the respect of the other genuine fans who don''t agree with you at this time.

The way I see it the Gardeners Arms [B] is getting a lot of free publicity through this march. They will get lots of extra custom as you lovely old marchers meet there on Saturday and of course all the other curious people who turn up to get a glimpse of our very own Citizen Smudge [:''(] So why not tap up the landlord for a bit of sponsorship in return[:^)] Ask him to double the stake on the Free Bet Fred. If he had done this last week it would have earned another £41.76 for the academy.

I will not be marching with you at this time but as a gesture of good will among ALL City Fans I have adapted Lisa Simpsons Protest Song for you to use on Saturday : -

Come gather in the Gardeners Arms to be told,
''Bout how a hero, named Smudger, will make the board fold!

We''ll march ''till we drop, the girls and the fellas
We''ll fight ’til they’re gone or else fold like umbrellas

''Cause we''ll march day and night, whenever they play
They have the shares, but we’ll have the say!

What do you say Citizen Smudge[:^)] [Y]

Power To The People [:''(]

Nutty you lovely old boy , what a excellent idea , doubling the stake on the Free Bet thread ,what a wonderful idea , why didn''t I think of that ?

Now i know the landlord of the Gardeners Arms will help, with all this new revenue , publicity, and attention .I am sure he will be pleased to piece up the said £10 . Of course Smudger will make sure of this . Never fear you City fans as Smudger has assured us he is doing this march just for us City fans . He won''t miss this opportunity  to help his beloved City out . Which goes for the rest of the marchers , shake those pails boys and do your best for the Club and the Academy [Y] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Nutty you lovely old boy , what a excellent idea , doubling the stake on the Free Bet thread ,what a wonderful idea , why didn''t I think of that ?

Now i know the landlord of the Gardeners Arms will help, with all this new revenue , publicity, and attention .I am sure he will be pleased to piece up the said £10 . Of course Smudger will make sure of this . Never fear you City fans as Smudger has assured us he is doing this march just for us City fans . He won''t miss this opportunity  to help his beloved City out . Which goes for the rest of the marchers , shake those pails boys and do your best for the Club and the Academy [Y] arrdee.[/quote]

What an excellent idea Arrdee.  How about it Smudger ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="arrdee"]

Now i know the landlord of the Gardeners Arms will help, with all this new revenue , publicity, and attention .I am sure he will be pleased to piece up the said £10 . Of course Smudger will make sure of this . Never fear you City fans as Smudger has assured us he is doing this march just for us City fans . He won''t miss this opportunity  to help his beloved City out . Which goes for the rest of the marchers , shake those pails boys and do your best for the Club and the Academy [Y] arrdee.[/quote]

What an excellent idea Arrdee.  How about it Smudger ?

[/quote]

Maybe you could plan a route for us???

Seriously I would not be putting a penny in to the club under it''s current owners.. if however we have a trusty person holding a savings account then we could give it to the new owners once this lot have slithered off in to the sunset?

I might be wrong Smudger, but I think any money that arrdee raises through the bet threads goes to Foncy, maybe Arrdee could clarify that ?  On that basis, I think anything you raise would be safe from the clutches of your pantomimes'' villains [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I might be wrong Smudger, but I think any money that arrdee raises through the bet threads goes to Foncy, maybe Arrdee could clarify that ?  On that basis, I think anything you raise would be safe from the clutches of your pantomimes'' villains [:)]
[/quote]

And do you donate/contribute, to the ''Rick Waghorn Appreciation Society?''

[quote]And do you donate/contribute, to the ''Rick Waghorn Appreciation Society?''[/quote]I do my bit Mello, a link here and there to myfootballwriter.com, a quiet prayer late at night for Sven at Man City when I think no-one else is looking...  Seems to be paying off, did I hear that we''ve signed Keith Chedwynne on loan from Man City ?  He''s sprightly for a 50 year old, don''t know what he''ll be like up front though.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]And do you donate/contribute, to the ''Rick Waghorn Appreciation Society?''[/quote]

I do my bit Mello, a link here and there to myfootballwriter.com, a quiet prayer late at night for Sven at Man City when I think no-one else is looking...  Seems to be paying off, did I hear that we''ve signed Keith Chedwynne on loan from Man City ?  He''s sprightly for a 50 year old, don''t know what he''ll be like up front though.
[/quote]

I think you are Wack Ringworm! You Are! You Are! You Are! Oh, Yes You ARE!!!!......I think......sometimes.

[quote]I think you are Wack Ringworm! You Are! You Are! You Are! Oh, Yes You ARE!!!!......I think......sometimes.[/quote]Oh Mello, if only my life were that glamourous ! [;)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]And do you donate/contribute, to the ''Rick Waghorn Appreciation Society?''[/quote]

I do my bit Mello, a link here and there to myfootballwriter.com, a quiet prayer late at night for Sven at Man City when I think no-one else is looking...  Seems to be paying off, did I hear that we''ve signed Keith Chedwynne on loan from Man City ?  He''s sprightly for a 50 year old, don''t know what he''ll be like up front though.
[/quote]

I think you are Wack Ringworm! You Are! You Are! You Are! Oh, Yes You ARE!!!!......I think......sometimes.

[/quote]

Oi Mello

I was him.. or at least I was before I was Delia''s cousin... but then being both is a possibility.. ever thought of that [;)]

Are you Richard Bawls [:''(]

[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oi Mello

I was him.. or at least I was before I was Delia''s cousin... but then being both is a possibility.. ever thought of that [;)]

Are you Richard Bawls [:''(]

[:)]

[/quote]

After having my original reply ''moderated''......No, I''m not Richard Borls. Are you the Chief Exec?......or the NCFC head of club meejah?

I''m actually the "Norwich Puppetman''s" official choreographer and voice coach.....allegedly.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

After having my original reply ''moderated''......No, I''m not Richard Borls. Are you the Chief Exec?......or the NCFC head of club meejah?

I''m actually the "Norwich Puppetman''s" official choreographer and voice coach.....allegedly.

[/quote]

Sadly I''m not any of those people. I''m not really Delia''s cousin either..

The Norwich Puppetman[Z] is probably more famous than the Chief Exec[8-|].. and definitely more popular although I don''t think he gets so many emails[co]

Shame your original reply got ''moderated'' I would quite probably enjoyed reading it.. I honestly thought you were one of the ''mods'' on here though.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Sadly I''m not any of those people. I''m not really Delia''s cousin either..

The Norwich Puppetman[Z] is probably more famous than the Chief Exec[8-|].. and definitely more popular although I don''t think he gets so many emails[co]

Shame your original reply got ''moderated'' I would quite probably enjoyed reading it.. I honestly thought you were one of the ''mods'' on here though.

[/quote]

Nutster, if you thought I was a ''MOD''.......Then you''re clearly off your ''ROCKER''.....[:|]

Some comments get through........some don''t........depends on how the comment is perceived by the moderate moderator moderating the moderated.......[:S]

Never mind, eh.......

Is Smudger really the Chief Exec using reverse cyclehawlidgley? Is Cluck really Delia or Mickey Wynn?.....

Do club employee''s post on this forum? Do local journo''s contribute to Pink''un posts? .....and do my nasal hairs need trimming?

Some serious questions, that need serious answers!.....Go to page 12 of "Mello''s Mandate" para 7 sub para b, for my personal thoughts on absolutely nothing of the slightest interest to anyone.[:|]