Sign in to follow this  
morty

Leon Mckensie!!!!!

I''d just like to say here and now that this is a totally pathetic attempt by the board and Worthy to placate the those that think that the board is unambitious and focused on their own finacial gain to the detriment of everything else ;)

Not too sure about this, I''ve heard from some Posh fans, that his summer job is giving rides on Blackpool beach!.

To be fair, lets give him time, but who''s going to cross the damn ball to him, Rivers?. excuse me while I wet myself laughing!.

Mr Wiz

I read your posts and I detect that you are becoming too cynical. You will note from my posts that I have referred to gift horses and not looking in their mouths. Dont judge him until we can see what he can do with good service. For Gods sake try and give Rivers some confidence Its no good paying him good wages and then destroying his confidence or he might become like Andy Marshall at Ipswich and make the right noises not play and take the money. LM might just be the secret weapon that wins the war on Saturday week.

£625.000 for him is a joke!, damn, I have wet myself, crying this time. I''d want David Beckam and his missus for that (joke), thought we were hard up, that could have gone towards the hucks fund. Oh hell, I give up!.