Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

NO MORE REJECTS

instead of signing Premiership rejects we should start scouring the lower leagues for talent.Its There!! no more Prem old boys going through the motions or scottish rejects, go for hungry talented youngsters from league 1 or 2. that way there will be desire to play at a higher level, not just going through the motions like this current squad of wasters!

[quote user="baldyboy"]instead of signing Premiership rejects we should start scouring the lower leagues for talent.Its There!! no more Prem old boys going through the motions or scottish rejects, go for hungry talented youngsters from league 1 or 2. that way there will be desire to play at a higher level, not just going through the motions like this current squad of wasters![/quote]

Hmmm! I seem to recall that Hucks and Crouch were premier league rejects when we signed them...

At the moment I would rather see an Amoebi, Zamora or Harewood arrive than a promising 20 year old from league 1 or 2. We have plenty of league 1 standard strikers at the club already!!

[quote user="On the Roeder nowhere..."]We should have signed the best from League One (a la Jon Otsemobor) to prepare for next season. We should in January anyway.[/quote]

I agree with getting lower league talent, but if Jon otsemobor is anything to go by, forget it!

Was then going to start a new thread but this one seemed so appropriate............My mates son plays for Boston Utd & guess who his Dad sat near at Saturdays game vs Vauxhall Motors .......... Mr Bryan Gunn - pen & pad in hand!!!!! I know scouting the lower leagues is a good thing but surely this is a bit too low? This is the gods honest truth.

GVR